Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.29.2012 , 08:01 PM | #2371
Don't give in. I'm sure even sith can only do so much. He said, thinking through what was happening. He was trying to remember what had happened before he was locked in this cell. While he was thinking he pulled his legs up, starting to have feeling return to them. He then felt where the pain was originating from, he decided to check out the damage. He bent forwards feeling his back lower down until he reached a knife wound. He knew that wound was important somehow. He sat back straight trying to seem alright, even though in the back of his mind he was slightly unsure of what would happen. He wasn't worried to much about himself, just someone who he knew was important, yet couldn't remember the name.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.29.2012 , 08:45 PM | #2372
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
No clue really. Should be soon... Kregan said deep in thought.

Hadock moved towards a bar he knew some of his men frequented. They should be around here somewhere

Ravna still was in pain though a fair bit had subsided. Don't worry I'll be fine.

Markos took the elevator down to the containment deck to meet his new prisoners the fleet was about halfway through the trip to Balmorra and he had time to kill. He exited the elevator walking to the middle of the room. Observing Ravna and Rafeesh in their cell.
Zero sat down next to kregan "Something wrong?"

MdLogan
11.30.2012 , 12:19 AM | #2373
Rafeesh became aware of Markos, he quickly decided to be at least cordial to the sith.Why, hello Sith. We were just talking about you. You doing good? He asked feigning strength and casualness.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.30.2012 , 07:59 PM | #2374
Markos strode closer to the cell he was eager to have a new pet to torture. Silence you fool. Now tell me. How did you get on this station?

Kregan looked around going over the thoughts in her head. don't worry I am fine. just... Thinking is all.

Hasdock walked in the bar he recognized Griz and Milla. two of his more loyal men sitting at the bar talking with several other mandos. He walked over to them and leaned down between them smiling. Hate to interrupt your lovely little conversation but your fearless leader needs a bit of a favor from you two. Griz sat upright saluting.Mandalore sir.... What do you require?! Hadock whacked him on top of the head laughing a bit. Stop calling me that you idiot it is a title I don't deserve. Now go gather as many of my men as possible tell them to spread the word that we are to fight against the Empire soon and to send any willing to commit to such a glorious fight to meet us in orbit. Now if you will excuse me there is one more person whom I need to contact. Hadock walked away as Griz and Milla walked around the bar spreading th word. Hadock walked outside activating a holo communicator trying to get in touch with his friend Jotunheim.

meanken
11.30.2012 , 08:07 PM | #2375
Markos strode closer to the cell he was eager to have a new pet to torture. Silence you fool. Now tell me. How did you get on this station?

Kregan looked around going over the thoughts in her head. don't worry I am fine. just... Thinking is all.

Hasdock walked in the bar he recognized Griz and Milla. two of his more loyal men sitting at the bar talking with several other mandos. He walked over to them and leaned down between them smiling. Hate to interrupt your lovely little conversation but your fearless leader needs a bit of a favor from you two. Griz sat upright saluting.Mandalore sir.... What do you require?! Hadock whacked him on top of the head laughing a bit. Stop calling me that you idiot it is a title I don't deserve. Now go gather as many of my men as possible tell them to spread the word that we are to fight against the Empire soon and to send any willing to commit to such a glorious fight to meet us in orbit. Now if you will excuse me there is one more person whom I need to contact. Hadock walked away as Griz and Milla walked around the bar spreading th word. Hadock walked outside activating a holo communicator trying to get in touch with his friend Jotunheim.
"Sometimes talking about whatever it is you are thinking about helps to orgnize your thoughts. I know this from experence. Care to share? I won't judge you or anything, so don't worry about that."

MdLogan
11.30.2012 , 08:18 PM | #2376
Now that is a very interesting question. As I can not remember myself. I am sure that it will come back to me in a couple minutes... He quickly countered, trying to stall for time, while remembering properly. Memories were beginning to return, just not quite enough.

icecreampants
11.30.2012 , 08:48 PM | #2377
Markos smiled a twisted smile letting loose a blast of force lightning at Rafeesh and Ravna. Maybe some pain will jog your memory?!

Ravna writhed in pain as the lightning hit her.

Kregn sat straight up. It's something I would rather keep to myself...No worries it will not affect the mission.

meanken
11.30.2012 , 08:50 PM | #2378
Markos smiled a twisted smile letting loose a blast of force lightning at Rafeesh and Ravna. Maybe some pain will jog your memory?!

Ravna writhed in pain as the lightning hit her.

Kregn sat straight up. It's something I would rather keep to myself...No worries it will not affect the mission.
"As you wish. If you change your mind, come find me." she got up ad walked away

MdLogan
11.30.2012 , 10:18 PM | #2379
Rafeesh began moving in the lightning, he felt the pain, but he managed through it. The pain worked in the way that Markos had wanted, Rafeesh now remembered properly everything. You...want..answers..... He shook a little from the pain, closing his eyes for a moment, before continuing. Stop....and....I...shall....answer...... He finished his sentence before beginning to twitch with the pain.

icecreampants
11.30.2012 , 10:29 PM | #2380
But seeing you like this is so fun! he said continuing his assault.

Ravna screamed in pain her body could not take much more.