Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 10:00 PM | #2361
Statement: Welcome to the ship Master. I see you have brought another Meatbag aboard.
Query: Is this one also for use in torture, target practice, or other destructive purposes?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 10:08 PM | #2362
Ravna leaned forward she sensed something was off. She hobbled over to him letting out small grunts of pain along the way. She sat down in front of him looking him over. You seem pretty beat up... My friend he has the same name as you... I learned somethings from him... I might be able to help your wounds... Hold still... She put both her hands on his head trying to help ease his mind.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 10:22 PM | #2363
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: Welcome to the ship Master. I see you have brought another Meatbag aboard.
Query: Is this one also for use in torture, target practice, or other destructive purposes?
"Huh? other then the former prisoner over there, when have I ever brought someone only for that?"

"Er.....that doesen't matter! we should get ready for the mission"

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 11:04 PM | #2364
Statement: I can prepare the ship for attack, and upgrade the systems with all that I can.

Rafeesh visibly calmed down, the signs of pain left his face. Suddenly the image of the Rodian disappeared and Rafeesh's real body appeared. His voice returned to normal. Thank you. You look as if you are in pain, what happened?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 11:17 PM | #2365
Ravna leaned forward panting a moment then falling over. I'm fine... don't exert yourself... Markos is...exceptionally cruel..... The pain.... lasts for hours.... They expect me to break soon.... Can't say I blame them.

Kregan walked aboard the ship she sat down beside Nerken keeping her silence.

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 11:21 PM | #2366
I can help. He said holding his hands above Ravna and trying to help ease the pain. And strengthen her. I should very much like to meet this Markos. Maybe, we shall see. He thought to himself.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 11:57 PM | #2367
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: I can prepare the ship for attack, and upgrade the systems with all that I can.

Rafeesh visibly calmed down, the signs of pain left his face. Suddenly the image of the Rodian disappeared and Rafeesh's real body appeared. His voice returned to normal. Thank you. You look as if you are in pain, what happened?
"Yes, do that. How long till your allys are ready, jedi?"

MdLogan
11.29.2012 , 12:01 AM | #2368
HK walked into the bridge of the ship. It sat down on a seat and set up a connection to the ships main computer. It began uploading and downloading information, until it had deemed that the ship was now at full efficiency.

ToEasy
11.29.2012 , 03:57 PM | #2369
Zarron then followed. Do you see any of your followers?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.29.2012 , 07:46 PM | #2370
No clue really. Should be soon... Kregan said deep in thought.

Hadock moved towards a bar he knew some of his men frequented. They should be around here somewhere

Ravna still was in pain though a fair bit had subsided. Don't worry I'll be fine.

Markos took the elevator down to the containment deck to meet his new prisoners the fleet was about halfway through the trip to Balmorra and he had time to kill. He exited the elevator walking to the middle of the room. Observing Ravna and Rafeesh in their cell.