Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.11.2012 , 07:34 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I don't need mercs to do my men's jobs. They are quite capable. Don't get off the subject what do you want? He waved the guard away.
so much for that, zero thought "Right, well, we represent a group with more then a passing intrest in obtaining some wokkies....how much will it take to buy some?" not quite what they wanted, zero thought, but, as mean was fond of saying, s*** happens.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:38 PM | #222
About 1000 credits a piece. However if you buy a dozen then the cost is 10,000 credits. I might make you a deal, if you can make these Wookiees more complacent. They are tearing more equipment than I can afford to replace. Also if you can stop the Trandosians from stealing the Wookiees I will only require 100 credits for a Wookiee.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 07:42 PM | #223
About 1000 credits a piece. However if you buy a dozen then the cost is 10,000 credits. I might make you a deal, if you can make these Wookiees more complacent. They are tearing more equipment than I can afford to replace. Also if you can stop the Trandosians from stealing the Wookiees I will only require 100 credits for a Wookiee.
"Your men are getting beaten by a bunch of trandosians? that's just sad."

"tell me more about these trandosians. where are they based, what are their numbers, what kind of guns are they packing?"

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:49 PM | #224
They are not getting beaten by the Trandosians. They are attacking our ships once they leave the atmosphere. They use regular Trandosian rifles, mostly lethal hunting rifles. They seem to have no end to their resources. We don't know where they are based. However they do use the closest moon as a ground where they drop off their prey and then hunt them down.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 07:51 PM | #225
Several Mandos stepped forward all fearsome warriors. I will fight you first coward.

ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 07:54 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Several Mandos stepped forward all fearsome warriors. I will fight you first coward.

Oh so I am coward. Well come on up, don't be shy.
said Zarron with his riffle ready.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.11.2012 , 07:56 PM | #227
They are not getting beaten by the Trandosians. They are attacking our ships once they leave the atmosphere. They use regular Trandosian rifles, mostly lethal hunting rifles. They seem to have no end to their resources. We don't know where they are based. However they do use the closest moon as a ground where they drop off their prey and then hunt them down.
"The solution seems easy to me, just lanch an orbital bombarment on said moon, see how long they stick around to use it for a hunting ground then"

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 07:58 PM | #228
The mandalorian stepped forward shooting Zarrons blaster out of his hand. We fight with blades coward.

ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 08:00 PM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The mandalorian stepped forward shooting Zarrons blaster out of his hand. We fight with blades coward.
I like you mate. Come on then. Zarron then extended his retractable blade and drew his knife. I'm not afraid to get close and personal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 08:03 PM | #230
They will only find a new hunting ground. They may even attack this base. We need them to be taught a lesson.