Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 10:18 PM | #2251
I've got enough war stories to hear don't need his. Forcibly joined Imperial Intelligence around ten years ago. They found i was quite handy at wetwork. Made several high priority assassinations you'll never hear about. Been one of their top agents for a while now. They sent me to get Markos back to Imperial space for a meeting and I ultimately ended up here. All grades of fun really. Nerken said scrolling over another data pad.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:24 PM | #2252
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
I've got enough war stories to hear don't need his. Forcibly joined Imperial Intelligence around ten years ago. They found i was quite handy at wetwork. Made several high priority assassinations you'll never hear about. Been one of their top agents for a while now. They sent me to get Markos back to Imperial space for a meeting and I ultimately ended up here. All grades of fun really. Nerken said scrolling over another data pad.
"I see.....not unlike mean in many ways....you were forsed to join? was it a simple matter of being transfered from an army detachment like I was, or some other reason?"

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 10:41 PM | #2253
Nekren smiled pulling up both his sleeves. Tattoos lined all the way up and down all sides of his rather muscular arms one close to his wrists were a series of numbers. Maximum security prisoner number Six five dash oh seven dash three nine. Sentence life internment no possibility of parole. Killed six sith, their apprentices, and an entire room worth of innocents the only thing keeping me alive was well. Certain people were very pleased with whom was killed namely the Minister of Intelligence. Officially I was killed in a prison riot six hours after I arrived. Unofficially I was pulled from the prison by an extraction team who slaughtered the guards released the prisoners and brought me to Imperial Intelligence for my first assignment. Nerken rolled his sleeves back down.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:49 PM | #2254
Nekren smiled pulling up both his sleeves. Tattoos lined all the way up and down all sides of his rather muscular arms one close to his wrists were a series of numbers. Maximum security prisoner number Six five dash oh seven dash three nine. Sentence life internment no possibility of parole. Killed six sith, their apprentices, and an entire room worth of innocents the only thing keeping me alive was well. Certain people were very pleased with whom was killed namely the Minister of Intelligence. Officially I was killed in a prison riot six hours after I arrived. Unofficially I was pulled from the prison by an extraction team who slaughtered the guards released the prisoners and brought me to Imperial Intelligence for my first assignment. Nerken rolled his sleeves back down.
"So much like mean in so many ways.....you know.....you don't have to go back.....they would never know.....we could tell them we killed you when you refused to talk. you would have your life back, a second chance, so to speak......something everyone needs at one point or another."

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 10:53 PM | #2255
Oh I'm not going back. Can't Lord Markos probably let them know I'm somewhere out in the galaxy with a bunch of their enemies. Probably gonna get offed in some form of a assassination that levels six or seven buildings. Fun stuff brings a twinkle to my eyes thinking about it. Nerken said still scouring over the data pad.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 11:11 PM | #2256
Oh I'm not going back. Can't Lord Markos probably let them know I'm somewhere out in the galaxy with a bunch of their enemies. Probably gonna get offed in some form of a assassination that levels six or seven buildings. Fun stuff brings a twinkle to my eyes thinking about it. Nerken said still scouring over the data pad.
Zero smirked and walked over to a drink counter, comeing back with 2 drinks, handing one to nerken "A drink, to giving a big screw you to the sith."

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 11:18 PM | #2257
Sounds good. One thing I still haven't figured about you. Why hang around with mister sociopath? He seems to be relatively harsh compared to you. Doesn't seem like it would work out all that well. But then again I'm no psych expert. He said raising his glass toasting Zero before chugging it down.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 11:21 PM | #2258
Sounds good. One thing I still haven't figured about you. Why hang around with mister sociopath? He seems to be relatively harsh compared to you. Doesn't seem like it would work out all that well. But then again I'm no psych expert. He said raising his glass toasting Zero before chugging it down.
"Mean.....he has had a rather hard life.....I don't think he could stop himself even if he wanted to.....it is just how he was raised. It may sound like a bad holovideo, but he isen't all that bad, when you get to know him."

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 11:36 PM | #2259
We all have hard lives. Some more than others. But what the heck if you wanna stick around him then do it. You've lasted this long. Nerken then slid the data pad he had been looking over for a while now to Zero. It had detailed schematics of the stations power systems the one main point of note was that the Rakatan power source was the only thing providing power for the station. So tell me why build something that big with that big of a weakness. Power coming from only one place. We shut it down we shut that entire thing off for good.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 11:57 PM | #2260
We all have hard lives. Some more than others. But what the heck if you wanna stick around him then do it. You've lasted this long. Nerken then slid the data pad he had been looking over for a while now to Zero. It had detailed schematics of the stations power systems the one main point of note was that the Rakatan power source was the only thing providing power for the station. So tell me why build something that big with that big of a weakness. Power coming from only one place. We shut it down we shut that entire thing off for good.
"Hmm.....perhaps they thought they would be able to hold off any offensive, protect the weakness. or, there are redundent defenses not apparent at first glance. I coulden't say for sure"