Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.24.2012 , 01:22 AM | #2231
I will be alright. Just haven't felt this much since the time that the Mandalorians with the Mandalore were crushed. I sense great pain. Unlike HK I don't revel in pain. I deeply dislike others in pain. Memories can be painful but reality can be even more so.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 01:33 AM | #2232
She's a strong girl she will be okay we will get her back. Merena said trying to force a smile.

The empire must pay for what they have done, Kregan said trying to contain her anger.

MdLogan
11.24.2012 , 02:17 AM | #2233
I know. I will not give up.

They certainly will. He said with dead set determination is his eyes.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 02:31 AM | #2234
Markos walked over slowly to Ravna trying to build fear in her. You see torturing Jedi is a pass time of mine... It has been so long since I have had the chance to do it. Now I need information about the Jedi. I need to know numbers locations of importance. The same for the Republic tell me these things and the pain stops. Don't and well you know I will enjoy watching you squirm in agony. Ravna chuckled to herself before answering in a defiant tone. Then you might as well get started you imbecile. I will never tell you anything! Do you under stand. Markos smiled again before unleashing a powerful blast of force lightning. Perfect! You will squirm nice for me then! Ravna screamed out in pain but would not break not yet. She still had hope.

Hadock walked over to Graal. I'm guessing you are in command of this ship. We need to talk gather your top men. Now.

legolegion
11.24.2012 , 03:04 AM | #2235
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos happily looked down on Korriban. It has been such a long time since I have graced this planet. Oh how glorious my return is. But I do have one question my master. Who smashed my ship into the cursed planet below. She was a sith from what I could tell. Decently powered. But still. I would enjoy her logic behind it. Darth Howl thought for a moment. Darth Vargas's apprentice could have been the one responsible. I shall summon her. Howl quickly typed up a message to Sabrina requesting her immediate arrival to his space station.
Captain markus came over to sabrina, My`lord Lord Markos and Darth howl, wish to have a word with you. On the spacestation, shall we dock their. Sabrina nodded, she was a little worried. It`s not often you put the empire plans in dissarry with realising it, she was worried about the conscences of her actions. Soon they docked, she told her crew We are in freindly terrtory have fun, I may call on you again if nessary She then head to darth howl and his apprentice lord makos, she soon found makos tourchering a jedi. She let out a little cough to get his attention, and waitied for his reaction. As she waited out side of the room witrh the jedi, so if he wanted talk to her with out jedi listening it would be easy.

Mean while back on the reveir fleet a urgent message came to Corruck Zann, it was the false account of what happened to the Abo in the Lehon system. That was planeted in the republic computer, saying the plan was to weaken the reveirs, and offer aid to them help gain an alliance. Also to gain access to planet ,on pretence of humantarian aid. So they could salvage the tech their, with out anyone noticing. Due to the planetry, problems and bigger issues they where dealing with.

ToEasy
11.24.2012 , 08:44 AM | #2236
Zarron then walked over to Kregan. I can try to gather as many Mandalorians as I can. Maybe I can unite the clans if possible. said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.24.2012 , 12:15 PM | #2237
Well, lets go to the com room. He began walking to the com room.

Rafeesh continued meditating, hoping that Ravna could hold.

Corruck picked up the message and began reading through it. Once he was done he ordered a large part of the fleet to go back to Lehon in order to keep it locked down, and to help the Rakata rebuild.

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 12:41 PM | #2238
Markos turned to Sabrina sensing her walking in still keeping one hand blasting lightning at Ravna. Why hello! Whom may you be?!

Kregan turned to Zarron Follow us for now we need to see what Hadock says.
She said turning following Graal along with Hadock and Merena.

Evelyn was already in the com room transmitting older schematics of the space station to the Republic fleet for future use against it.

Nerken still waited patiently pulling a data pad from one of his belt pouches and reading through it.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 12:47 PM | #2239
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos turned to Sabrina sensing her walking in still keeping one hand blasting lightning at Ravna. Why hello! Whom may you be?!

Kregan turned to Zarron Follow us for now we need to see what Hadock says.
She said turning following Graal along with Hadock and Merena.

Evelyn was already in the com room transmitting older schematics of the space station to the Republic fleet for future use against it.

Nerken still waited patiently pulling a data pad from one of his belt pouches and reading through it.
Zero walked in to the room, laying down a plate of bantha stake "Sorry for the wait, here you go."

Mean saw everyone was apparently going to some meeting, and sruged to himself and followed them, figureing he did not have much else to do

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 12:53 PM | #2240
Nerken slid over the data pad grabbing a knife and fork. A token of my appreciation. Complete schematics of the space station with all the hidden modifications Markos had done to it. Everything else your employers will have to come through with their credits for. He ate a bite then smiled. So tell me something. Why are you hanging around with this lot. They don't seem to be exactly the crowd I'd expect you to be with.