Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.23.2012 , 11:10 PM | #2221
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
HK was quite disappointed where the conversation was going so it walked away, very annoyed at how Meatbags were so variable. There is one who is all pain, whereas another would be all nice and hate watching others suffer, it had a hard time seeing this as in any way beneficial. It almost left the room before recollecting that the shock collar was its, so it paced back to Zero. Apology: I am sorry for my interruption in such a disdainfully passive conversation. However I do wish to have my shock collar back, if you don't mind Master. It did not care if the conversation was important, because to it conversation was only a means of trying to escape the inevitable.
"Oh, yes, here you go." she handed the collar back to HK "sorry for ruining your......would you call it fun? are you even capable of having fun?"

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 11:14 PM | #2222
Answer: I am incapable of having 'fun'. It is not that I enjoy doing such things it is simply my ultimate directive and programming to do such things. It placed the shock collar in one of the many compartments hidden in it chassis.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 11:18 PM | #2223
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Answer: I am incapable of having 'fun'. It is not that I enjoy doing such things it is simply my ultimate directive and programming to do such things. It placed the shock collar in one of the many compartments hidden in it chassis.
"I see.....much like the normal imperial mindset, in many ways. well, thank you for your assistice, HK." she turned back to nerken, waiting for his responce

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 11:19 PM | #2224
Suprise me. Anything really.

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 11:20 PM | #2225
HK went to a corner and prepared for any orders to come.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 11:20 PM | #2226
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Suprise me. Anything really.
"Ok then, why don't you get settled in then in the dineing room. HK, keep an eye on our guest for me while I go make the food, will you?"

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 11:23 PM | #2227
Confirmation: I hear and will do. He turned back and stayed put watching Nerken. Prepared to blast him to pieces on a moments notice.

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 12:15 AM | #2228
Don't worry droid I'm not going anywhere. Nerken said sitting down in the dining hall.

Merena walked out of the ship and over to Rafeesh. She looked back over at Hadock. Never seen him like this. He's so enraged. He won't say anything to anyone.

Markos happily looked down on Korriban. It has been such a long time since I have graced this planet. Oh how glorious my return is. But I do have one question my master. Who smashed my ship into the cursed planet below. She was a sith from what I could tell. Decently powered. But still. I would enjoy her logic behind it. Darth Howl thought for a moment. Darth Vargas's apprentice could have been the one responsible. I shall summon her. Howl quickly typed up a message to Sabrina requesting her immediate arrival to his space station.
Markos then stood up a look of pure evil grew over his face.I am going to go have an interview with our new pet make sure she is enjoying her new residence. Markos then walked into the elevator and took it down to the prison deck. He walked over to Ravna's cell lowering the shield for the door.Greetings Jedi! How are you enjoying your new lavish residency?He said a disgusting twisted smile on his face. Ravna muttered back barely able to speak. I've had better... The lighting sucks. Markos picked her up off the cot with the force slinging her against a wall. I am so sorry that my offerings are so low to your standards dog! Perhaps the VIP suite is in order no?!

MdLogan
11.24.2012 , 12:44 AM | #2229
I hope that we will avenge the damage done. He said. His eyes were glazed over, looking as if he was somewhere else, thinking of something.

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 12:53 AM | #2230
You allright? Merena said concerned.about the well being of her friend.

Kregan walked over sitting next to Hadock. They took Ravna didn't they?
Hadock nodded still silent he had begun to disassemble his blaster pistols as if there was something wrong with them.
We will get her back. she leaned in whispering in his ear. Give the call to your men. Gather the Mandalorians tell them war has come it is time you choose a side. she stood up walking briskly away towards Graal.

Ravna laid motionless her body in agonizing pain. Markos smiled lifting her up again. We are going to have so much fun together. I will break your will, your spirit, everything you hold dear will be crushed! He then walked out of her cell pulling her along with him towards a door on the opposite side of the room. You will know fear your mind will shatter weak Jedi dog! He flung her across the threshold on to a metal table. She laid still only barely able to speak. What do you want from me? I have done nothing to you. Markos smiled snapping his fingers as restraints came up from the table. Exactly!