Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.23.2012 , 07:20 PM | #2191
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The older one is Darth Howl of the Dark Council. The young one who has the affinity for blasting things with lightning is Lord Markos Draynek. His apprentice and over all power hungry sith. There plan is kinda scetchy from what I've gathered they're using that space station's weaponry to gain an advantage over the Republic and Reviver forces. But if you were anywhere near intelligent i wouldn't have to explain these things now would I?

Pursue the enemy fleet right to the hear of their territory. Thats absolute suicide. We should fall back for now. Gathering our strength for the next encounter. Kregan said turning to Graal.

Ravna awoke in pain in her cell onboard the space station. she clambered off the cold floor onto a small cot in the corner laying on her back waiting knowing time could only tell what her fate would be.

Hadock stood off to the side of everyone else still quaking in rage.
Mean started force chokeing him "Well, I can't read minds to get names, now, can I? I do advise you be a tad more respectful of the guy who could kill you with the twist of a wrist. you are not in a position to be insulting people, now, are you?" he let him go and walked away, going over to rafeesh "Well, congragulations, you tackled a member of the dark council and survived. Willing to bet not many could say the same. whats your plan now?"

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 07:41 PM | #2192
You know good and well what I'm talking about agent. Or is that ex agent? Bahh who cares about semantics right?. Nerken said recovering from Meankens force choke.

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 07:55 PM | #2193
Well I don't know. Mal has taught me something that should help with taking out Markos, Howl was kinda of fun to hit but, i am not sure I want to do that again. Don't know how powerful he might be, did you get anything out of your prisoner? He said, shaking Mal's hand in thanks.

HK followed Mean. Query: Master, is torture still an available option? For I am sure you are aware that pain is the best way to get information.

I will get the fleet to go back to Coruscant. He was about to walk toward the bridge when a message came in. General Graal, this is Corruck. We have one ship out. Unfortunately we have lost too much space in our hangers to afford another ship. Is there room aboard your ships for another small fighter?
Graal looked at Kregan questioningly, he whispered, Should we allow one of their ships?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 08:00 PM | #2194
Go ahead. I see no issue with it.

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 08:17 PM | #2195
Corruck we have room.

Thank you. He turned off the call then called Mean's ship.
Meanken, Zero, and others. We are aware that you are not aboard the fleet's hangars. We are out of room for your ship so we have set accommodations on board the Republic ships. Sorry for the inconvenience. He shut off the com.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 08:30 PM | #2196
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Corruck we have room.

Thank you. He turned off the call then called Mean's ship.
Meanken, Zero, and others. We are aware that you are not aboard the fleet's hangars. We are out of room for your ship so we have set accommodations on board the Republic ships. Sorry for the inconvenience. He shut off the com.
"If I see any republic troops within 100 feet of my ship, you people are going to be sorry."

Zero pulled the ship into one of the republic ships and landed

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 08:46 PM | #2197
Don't worry about your precious little ship. I'm sure they have bigger things on their mind. Hadock said walking out of the ship seeing Kregan and Graal he walked over towards a supply crate sitting down examining his weapons.

Nerken laughed. Still jumpy over some pubs eh?!

meanken
11.23.2012 , 08:49 PM | #2198
Don't worry about your precious little ship. I'm sure they have bigger things on their mind. Hadock said walking out of the ship seeing Kregan and Graal he walked over towards a supply crate sitting down examining his weapons.

Nerken laughed. Still jumpy over some pubs eh?!
"HK, please shut our prisoner up"

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 08:50 PM | #2199
Noooooo not the torture! Nerken taunted.

meanken
11.23.2012 , 09:14 PM | #2200
Noooooo not the torture! Nerken taunted.
you know what, scratch that HK" mean walked over and fired a massive burst of force lightning at him "START SCREAMING! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT TRUE PAIN FEELS LIKE? LET'S SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST! SCREAM!