Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Secret Stratagem


MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 05:49 PM | #211
Much better. Now you wish to speak with our leader. Then follow us. The Wookiee began walking towards a building nearby. While the other Wookiee started unloading the ship, with the help of Rafeesh.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.11.2012 , 05:53 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Much better. Now you wish to speak with our leader. Then follow us. The Wookiee began walking towards a building nearby. While the other Wookiee started unloading the ship, with the help of Rafeesh.
Mean and Zero followed. zero was busy looking around, as this was her first time on the planet, and she was cureous about what the planet looked like, while mean had is usual indifrent face on

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 06:43 PM | #213
Once the Wookiee stepped into the building, two human guards stepped in the way. The guards had rifles and wore the insignia of the Cerka Company. What are you doing, get back to your job. One of the guards slapped the Wookiee, who cowered away and left to go back to work. Look who we have here some tourists. The other guard nudged him. Come on light up. You know the boss would fire us if you treated someone of importance like that.

Oh all right. What is your business?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.11.2012 , 06:55 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Once the Wookiee stepped into the building, two human guards stepped in the way. The guards had rifles and wore the insignia of the Cerka Company. What are you doing, get back to your job. One of the guards slapped the Wookiee, who cowered away after wards. Look who we have here some tourists. The other guard nudged him. Come on light up. You know the boss would fire us if you treated someone of importance like that.

Oh all right. What is your business?
And, as usual, we were not fully brifed on the situation, Zero thought. however, zero was always one to quickly adapt to changing circmstances "Yes, we need to speak to the man in charge, we have a buisness offer for him."

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:02 PM | #215
Fine then follow me. You keep guard. He pointed at the other man. He began walking down a hall. At the end of the hall, a man, who looked like the captain, was sitting at a desk going through paper work.
Sir we have visitors.

I have no time at the moment, take them to the visitors center.

Sir they say it is important.

The captain looked up, obviously angry. Not half as important as this. We have Wookiees breaking out in sector five, if we don't shut them back up, they may start another revolution like the one during Revan's time. What is it?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 07:03 PM | #216
More and more Mandalorians came. Once he saw a good amount of them he then spoke. Hello my fellow Mandalorians. The reason I have called you to come here is because I wish to unite the Mandalorian clans and lead us. And unlike our previous mandalores who have tried to join the republic or the empire I am here wanting to defeat both of them. Now this may sound crazy but there is a new faction who are trying to do the same. So my plan is quite simple. We join them and use them to our advantage. Once the republic and empire have been defeated then We shall take over and start the Mandalorian Empire. And I am sure all of you want that over being the pawns of the republic or empire.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.11.2012 , 07:05 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Fine then follow me. You keep guard. He pointed at the other man. He began walking down a hall. At the end of the hall, a man, who looked like the captain, was sitting at a desk going through paper work.
Sir we have visitors.

I have no time at the moment, take them to the visitors center.

Sir they say it is important.

The captain looked up, obveisely
Hmm.....I may be able to take advantage of this..... "It would appear you are having problems, captain. perhaps we can be of assistance, for the right price"

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 07:09 PM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
More and more Mandalorians came. Once he saw a good amount of them he then spoke. Hello my fellow Mandalorians. The reason I have called you to come here is because I wish to unite the Mandalorian clans and lead us. And unlike our previous mandalores who have tried to join the republic or the empire I am here wanting to defeat both of them. Now this may sound crazy but there is a new faction who are trying to do the same. So my plan is quite simple. We join them and use them to our advantage. Once the republic and empire have been defeated then We shall take over and start the Mandalorian Empire. And I am sure all of you want that over being the pawns of the republic or empire.
From within the crowd a voice yelled over the others You ask so much of us! You request us here as if you are our leader! You are no Mandalore! He must be deemed worthy by his people and you have not done even that! So why waste our time?!

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 07:12 PM | #219
I could show you my collection of lightsabers but I don't think that will prove anything so why don't you fight me so I can prove to all of you that I am worthy of being Mandalore. That is if you are willing to do so. said Zarron drawing his blaster riffle.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:27 PM | #220
I don't need mercs to do my men's jobs. They are quite capable. Don't get off the subject what do you want? He waved the guard away.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.