Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.23.2012 , 12:19 AM | #2181
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
HK walked into the ship before checking the cells to make sure that Nerken was still there.

Rafeesh stepped into the ship and sat down at a chair, as silent as the grave.
Mean walked over to nerken's cell while zero was waiting on the others "Ok, here's the deal. I want you to tell me everything you know about that sith and his boss. refuse, and I will use you as a live test dummy to see how effective my new droid's torture system's are."

legolegion
11.23.2012 , 01:47 AM | #2182
Sabrina heard some news about the battle and it was over, it`s was unclear who the victor was. However the empire fleet is at korriban, she decide it was time to go back and check on her acoyltes progresss. So once the dinner was over, she recalled Captain Markus and head to korriban. It was not long before they arravied, she was hoping markos would hail her. So she would find out what was happing before they landed, if his master was displeased with her actions or not.

Mean while the revier spy had sent the republic data-pad off for anazied, at the main reveir fleet.

ToEasy
11.23.2012 , 08:52 AM | #2183
Mal walked on to the ship. He then walked over to Rafeesh. I need to teach you sever force Rafeesh. said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 10:13 AM | #2184
The Imperial fleet cleared the asteroid field jumping to hyperspace leaving several ships disabled by the seismic charges behind the space station was waiting for the last few ships to jump before leaving.

Hadock and Merena both climbed aboard leaning against a wall.

Nerken smiled sitting still in his cell. You should know just about as much as I do about them. They're sith evil, malicious, power lusty sith. I have relatively no idea what plans they might have. So the use of torture would be.. Well relatively stupid and brutish don't you think?

meanken
11.23.2012 , 10:42 AM | #2185
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The Imperial fleet cleared the asteroid field jumping to hyperspace leaving several ships disabled by the seismic charges behind the space station was waiting for the last few ships to jump before leaving.

Hadock and Merena both climbed aboard leaning against a wall.

Nerken smiled sitting still in his cell. You should know just about as much as I do about them. They're sith evil, malicious, power lusty sith. I have relatively no idea what plans they might have. So the use of torture would be.. Well relatively stupid and brutish don't you think?
"Come on, you can do better then that. Give me names, ranks, a general idea of how important these people are in the sith power struture. Surely you did not start working for this guy without ANY idea of who he and his boss is? I know for a fact that if sith love one thing, it is to brag about how important they are, how they work directly for darth so-and-so. So," mean leaned in close to the cell to look him directly in the eyes "Don't tell me you don't know who he and his master are, because we both know that is not true"

"Strap in people, we are leaving" Zero lifted off in time to see the fleet go into hyperspace. zeor disided to go back to the main reviver fleet

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 12:03 PM | #2186
Okay. I will send a quick message to the Revivers and the Republic. He stood up and pulled out a datapad, typed in a brief message, and sent it. He then turned to Mal, ready to follow and learn.

Statement: Master, if he is not willing to cooperate I do need to test out my abilities. Since I have not used them for a long time.

Corruck picked up the message and was waiting to see how the Republic would respond.

Graal was handed a datapad with the message and asked, Kregan, It says that the fleet has gone to Korriban. Should we continue to follow them?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.23.2012 , 02:56 PM | #2187
Mal then led Rafeesh to a room. Here is where I will teach you. Together we can take away Markos' ability to use the force and maybe even Howl's. I have noticed that Markos uses the force mainly as his primary weapon. Taking that away from him will be devistating. So now I will begin the lesson. Mal then began to teach Rafeesh the ability.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 03:08 PM | #2188
Rafeesh learned very openly. Gladly excepting anything and everything that was told. He learned quickly, hoping that this would help in his rescue.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.23.2012 , 05:38 PM | #2189
Mal kept on teaching until he had nothing else to teach. Well Rafeesh, you are a fast learner. You made this very easy for me and I thank you for being very open to my teachings. Together with the help of our allies we can stop Markos and the rest of the empire.

icecreampants
11.23.2012 , 07:03 PM | #2190
The older one is Darth Howl of the Dark Council. The young one who has the affinity for blasting things with lightning is Lord Markos Draynek. His apprentice and over all power hungry sith. There plan is kinda scetchy from what I've gathered they're using that space station's weaponry to gain an advantage over the Republic and Reviver forces. But if you were anywhere near intelligent i wouldn't have to explain these things now would I?

Pursue the enemy fleet right to the hear of their territory. Thats absolute suicide. We should fall back for now. Gathering our strength for the next encounter. Kregan said turning to Graal.

Ravna awoke in pain in her cell onboard the space station. she clambered off the cold floor onto a small cot in the corner laying on her back waiting knowing time could only tell what her fate would be.

Hadock stood off to the side of everyone else still quaking in rage.