Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.22.2012 , 03:28 PM | #2161
Mal was about to put more force on the choke but released. He then used pyrokinesis and shot much fire at Markos and Howl.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.22.2012 , 03:34 PM | #2162
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal was about to put more force on the choke but released. He then used pyrokinesis and shot much fire at Markos and Howl.
Mean leaned over to whisper in mals ear "I can't belive I need to be the one to tell you this, but you may want to chill a little unless you want a nice bit of fryed jedi"

ToEasy
11.22.2012 , 03:52 PM | #2163
Mal then stopped. You are right. I am suprised to be hearing this from you.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.22.2012 , 04:27 PM | #2164
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal then stopped. You are right. I am suprised to be hearing this from you.
"Idiosy annoys me to no end, and I don't want to have to deal with you crying for the next month about how your dumbas*ery got her killed."

MdLogan
11.22.2012 , 05:30 PM | #2165
Rafeesh almost lost control but stopped knowing there was little he could do. He knew the best way to save her was through less open techniques. He pulled out a small dart shooter and shot an almost invisible shot at Ravna landing on her wrist. Now he felt slightly relieved, he now had a way of following Ravna no matter where she went. He wanted to make it look like he was still going to fight, but he didn't want to risk Ravna. While he was thinking through a plan, he felt two sides trying to take control, for the moment. Unintentionally he began shaking and ripping apart the room.

HK picked up the call and gave a parting words to Nerken.Statement: If Meatbag tries to leave the cell, I have set shock collar to terminate you, and before you try taking it off it will terminate you if you try to get rid of it. With that HK left the room, not before setting the turrets on board the ship to shoot Nerken if he got out of the cell. It made its way to the elevator however he found that it wouldn't go all the way to the top level thanks to that part being crushed. So it set a permacrete detonator on the rubble and blew it open then he entered the bridge shooting one of the sith and taking aim at the target.

All ships move out of the asteroid, once they are outside shoot them. Revivers if you could give them some persuasion to leave the field that would be most appreciated. The Republic ships began leaving the asteroid field. While the Revivers began using tractor beams to pull asteroids to their ships before pushing them into the Imperial ships. They prepared a new bomb they had collected which they hoped would work well in this situation. They set it in one of their best ships and that ship went right into the Imperial fleet along with a large attack group. Sir, Seismic Charge, ready to fire. Corruck decided to let the Republic decide is such a weapon would be a good use so he sent a message to Graal stating he would wait for Graal's order before launching the bomb. Master Kregan, It appears that the Revivers have gotten a new bomb, they call it a Seismic Charge. They are waiting on our order to fire. Should we use it?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.22.2012 , 06:07 PM | #2166
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Idiosy annoys me to no end, and I don't want to have to deal with you crying for the next month about how your dumbas*ery got her killed."
I am sorry. Anger usually doesn't get the best of me. Though I do thank you.

icecreampants
11.22.2012 , 07:16 PM | #2167
One of the warriors deflected the flames as if it were childs play

Now if you will excuse us. We have a galaxy to conquer. Come men make sure our new pet is brought along with us. Markos said walking casually towards the door that led into the inner layers of the space station.
Howl followed him a smug look of satisfaction on his face.

Nerken smiled and sat in his cell. Not a problem I am staying put.

Kregan nodded. Tell them to deploy it when ready.

Markos stood at the door waiting for Ravna to be drug through before walking through. Oh and computer. Reroute station controls to secondary decks prepare to detach main control ring on my command.
The doors to the control deck all locked as loud mechanical noises were heard from the outside of the station. Markos walked through the doors and cackled. Detach! the door then sealed behind him as he walked down the corridor and into the inner section of the station.

The entire deck lurched away from the station. Hadock stood still in a quiet fury, Merena by his side.

MdLogan
11.22.2012 , 07:27 PM | #2168
Corruck use the bomb.
Okay. Pilot go ahead.

Got that Sir. Deploying. A small devise was dropped by the ship. After a few seconds the charge detonated sending a wave that smashed through asteroids and ship's hulls, rendering many of the Imperial ships close to useless. Sir, it worked fantastically. Returning to ship to collect next bomb.

Very good, pilot. So how did you like that Graal?

That was pretty amazing, however Kregan what did you think of it.

Quickly Mean, Mal, if we channel the Force we can pull the ring back to the station! Rafeesh began trying to pull the ring back to the station. He was weak thought from the little fight within. He knew thought that he couldn't give up, not now not while Ravna was captured and this station was fully operational.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.22.2012 , 07:51 PM | #2169
And what do we do once we get to them? Watch them as they kill her?! We need a plan not an act of emotions! Hadock said his voice quaking.

Mean while the group of sith walked into the secondary control deck Markos sat down an aura of satisfaction surrounded him. Take her to the prison deck I will deal with her momentarily. The two holding her drug her to a nearby elevator and took it down to the prison deck. Once they arrived they tossed her into a cell pulling her sabers and any other useful items off of her. They both turned around laughing as they walked back to the elevator and stood guard.

ToEasy
11.22.2012 , 08:08 PM | #2170
Mal then sat down and began to use the force to pull the command deck back to the station. We are getting closer.