Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.22.2012 , 09:05 AM | #2151
You have everything wrong. You see the Empire is more about power and those who have it.You sound like one of those who never had the chance to have that kind of power. You could become more than what you ever could have imagined. Or you can die here with everyone else your choice! Markos said fending of Mean with one hand while blasting more lightning into Ravna whom screamed in intense pain.

Darth Howl blocked Rafeesh's attacks noting hiim running off to aid Ravna he thought up a diabolical plan. He smiled thinking the final steps of it through.

Hadock blocked the charging siths blade with his vibroblade and pulled his blaster pistol out blasting him in the chest, Merena whirled her blade around trying to confuse the sith before locking blades with him.

The missiles were mostly deflected by one of the sith but one was fortunate enough to get through and kill one of them, incinerating him in a fireball.

ToEasy
11.22.2012 , 09:20 AM | #2152
Mal then decided to do it. He began to use sever force on markos while he was busy. He then looked up to see if it had worked.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.22.2012 , 10:52 AM | #2153
Sabrina was finally ready for the gathring, she was about to meet the imperial diplomatic service to get breifed on the guest`s. She was the token sith here, she was more concerned about the battle which was unfolding. She knew imperials good imperials where out their, whilst she dined with possible allies of the empire. She wanted in on the action as soon as possible, that was one of the points of being a sith a duty to her emporer. She willing to burn planets if it helped the empire, this was wrong that she was stuck here.

After the breifing, she started meeting the guests. Most where talking about the what deals they could make. She how ever was talking to cerzka reps and da tilla de hutt, about what she need to take a mustafar. She did not want to use imperial reasorces in time of war, but she wanted to added to it. She manged to agree a price for mercenaries and pirates, as well as construction of a base station for trading and ship production. Their also risk`s they all under write, if the venture failed. Whist these discussion where happping sabrina had to leave, from time to time to meet other guests.

The agent mean while decide to a mini black op by himself, he found out a few two bit thug`s who where easy to manipulate with money. They where being paid to mug, a member of the sis. Then sell the data pad to the reviers anyway, he hated seeing that effort going to waste. He waited with the guy`s till they where ready, then they steped out and attacked the sis officer. One of them went to the guy`s front and pulled his blaster, the sis officer went for his and was quicker. As he did this the other slammed his vibro blade into the back of the sis officer head, knockong him out then they cleaned him out off his stuff including a datapad. That datapad had evidence that the republic was guilty of the attack, on the rakarta home world. It also gave reason why they did it, it would take time for the infomation to get to the revier`s. It also be a question if they belived it or blamed markos, as he was on board that ship at the time.

MdLogan
11.22.2012 , 12:06 PM | #2154
Rafeesh ran in front of Ravna and used his lightsaber to defend against most of the lightning, and if any got by that if would hit him.

Statement: Meatbag will not insult this unit.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.22.2012 , 02:37 PM | #2155
Markos turned his vile smile growing larger. You think that you honestly have the capability to do that alone?! It would take a tleast two of you to do that archaic technique on me! Markos then let out another force scream to disorient Mean and Mal. He then saw his chance he rushed over towards Rafeesh letting out a force wave to knock him back he then grabbed Ravna with the force slinging her over towards Howl. Howl caught Ravna tossing her now half concious body over to one of the sith warriors. Great minds do think alike my apprentice but there is one piece missing! He pointed over to Zero before letting out a blast of force lightning trying to overload her jetpack. Markos Jumped over to the other sith blasting back a charging Hadock and Merena. One step closer and I'll be sure that both of them fry! Markos yelled.

Hadock was knocked back a good distance by Markos before regaining his ground pure rage in his eyes. Let her go! Merena ran to his side trying to control him. Don't rush to anything they could easily kill her.

Nerken laughed. Sorry didn't realize droids were so sensitive.

meanken
11.22.2012 , 02:54 PM | #2156
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos turned his vile smile growing larger. You think that you honestly have the capability to do that alone?! It would take a tleast two of you to do that archaic technique on me! Markos then let out another force scream to disorient Mean and Mal. He then saw his chance he rushed over towards Rafeesh letting out a force wave to knock him back he then grabbed Ravna with the force slinging her over towards Howl. Howl caught Ravna tossing her now half concious body over to one of the sith warriors. Great minds do think alike my apprentice but there is one piece missing! He pointed over to Zero before letting out a blast of force lightning trying to overload her jetpack. Markos Jumped over to the other sith blasting back a charging Hadock and Merena. One step closer and I'll be sure that both of them fry! Markos yelled.

Hadock was knocked back a good distance by Markos before regaining his ground pure rage in his eyes. Let her go! Merena ran to his side trying to control him. Don't rush to anything they could easily kill her.

Nerken laughed. Sorry didn't realize droids were so sensitive.
Zero barly evaded the blast and quickly flew behind some cover, not trying anything, as she could easaly hit the jedi

"Running away, are we? whats wrong, scared?"

icecreampants
11.22.2012 , 03:08 PM | #2157
Not quite. But its a good guess. I'd give you a hint but it would spoil the surprise! Markos said pointing his men towards an exit. You see you lot are going to stay right where you stand move and she dies a nice painful excruciating death. Follow us and the same happens. He slowly began moving towards the door waiting on Howl to follow. Howl sprinted over to Markos grinning. Such a shame. Two hostages would be so much better than one!

ToEasy
11.22.2012 , 03:12 PM | #2158
Mal with pure instinct began using force crush on Markos' throat. You have no idea how much I want you dead.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.22.2012 , 03:21 PM | #2159
Oh... Did... I Forget... To.. Mention... Markos said still smiling even under effects of Mal's force choke as he reached a hand over and started choking Ravna. Try anything to... Me and she.. will.. die.. just as quickly... Howl laughed. Best release him Jedi. You may harm your friend over here it would be such a shame for her death to be on your hands. He raised his hand lightning sparking from his finger tips. Be assured it will be twice as painful.Ravna hung between two sith helpless struggling for air.

meanken
11.22.2012 , 03:22 PM | #2160
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal with pure instinct began using force crush on Markos' throat. You have no idea how much I want you dead.
Mean, who had been about to do the same, was genuinly shocked that the jedi was sudenly using sith moves.

Zero took out her holocom and called HK "HK, if that prisoner is secure, we need you to get back to the bridge ASAP. one of the jedi has been capured. there are sevral sith, including what I think is a member of the dark council if memory serves corectly. get here, and get the jedi, understood?"