Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 07:06 PM | #2141
Rafeesh saw Howl coming and used the Force to speed to him and ram Howl to the floor. Don't move. He said in a most threatening tone, his anger and sorrow pouring out through his words. Mean help Ravna. I have this guy.

We can try and attack before pulling our forces back to hopefully have the larger part of their forces come after us. Any ideas?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.21.2012 , 07:10 PM | #2142
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh saw Howl coming and used the Force to speed to him and ram Howl to the floor. Don't move. He said in a most threatening tone, his anger and sorrow pouring out through his words. Mean help Ravna. I have this guy.

We can try and attack before pulling our forces back to hopefully have the larger part of their forces come after us. Any ideas?
"Finaly" Mean ran at markos and started attacking him with his lightsabers

ToEasy
11.21.2012 , 07:12 PM | #2143
Mal saw Rafeesh get Howl and the others get Markos. Mal then began to walk to Markos seeing that Meanken had already began to attack.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 08:58 PM | #2144
So who might you be? Rafeesh asked Howl. Keeping himself ready for anything.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.21.2012 , 10:09 PM | #2145
The name is Darth Howl. You shall grow to fear it. If you live long enough. Howl unleashed a force scream on Rafeesh as a pair of sith warriors force pushed Rafeesh off of him Now Markos lets kill them all!

Markos recovered quickly from Ravnas attack and kicked her back blocking means attacks. Hadock and Merena both sprinted full speed towards cover opening fire on the sith exiting the elevator.

Sounds good. Draw them out. Kregan said looking over towards her fighter.

meanken
11.21.2012 , 10:16 PM | #2146
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The name is Darth Howl. You shall grow to fear it. If you live long enough. Howl unleashed a force scream on Rafeesh as a pair of sith warriors force pushed Rafeesh off of him Now Markos lets kill them all!

Markos recovered quickly from Ravnas attack and kicked her back blocking means attacks. Hadock and Merena both sprinted full speed towards cover opening fire on the sith exiting the elevator.

Sounds good. Draw them out. Kregan said looking over towards her fighter.
Mean begain to swich up his attacks to try to catch markos off guard, mixing in feints and incresing the speed of his attacks as zero also ran for cover and opened fire on the sith comeing from the elevator

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 10:51 PM | #2147
Rafeesh rolled back as he got knocked before getting up and using a Force push on the sith. Then he stopped for a moment, he held out his hand at began crushing the elevator until it was no longer usable. You don't frighten me Sith. You have no power over me. You will find quite a challenge in so bold a move against the Republic. He forced a lightsaber to his hand and charged at Howl, with a war cry.

Okay. All men plan delta, now. The ships began moving into the asteroid field and fired on the Imperial ships. While the Revivers moved their ships behind the enemies before unleashing volleys of missiles.

icecreampants
11.21.2012 , 11:35 PM | #2148
All ships prepare move to counter attack them drive them back! The admiral yelled.

Nerken laughed as he walked back to a corner of his cell. Don't worry scrapheap I won't be leaving any time soon.

Howl ignited his lightsaber blocking Rafeesh. No it was a calculated plan years in the making. Every event leading to this! For the glory of the Empire!

The sith that were with Howl stepped forward sabers ignited. There were about seven in total all hardened battle veterans. They charges with fearsome battle howls towards Hadock and the others. Well then let us fight! he yelled jumping over his cover drawing a vibroblade.

Merena did the same charging head long towards the sith shouting For Honor! For glory! For Mandalore! swinging her blade at the sith.

Markos easily blocked means attacks smiling. You attack with those as if you have no idea how to use them! What a waste of potential you are! The Empire needs potential like you boy! he said kicking back a charging Ravna blasting her with lightning.

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 11:44 PM | #2149
Howl, I don't want to hurt you. But if I must I will. He said throwing wild strikes at Howl, not controlled but it made up speed, he struck lightning quick before beginning to fall back to help Ravna.

meanken
11.21.2012 , 11:46 PM | #2150
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
All ships prepare move to counter attack them drive them back! The admiral yelled.

Nerken laughed as he walked back to a corner of his cell. Don't worry scrapheap I won't be leaving any time soon.

Howl ignited his lightsaber blocking Rafeesh. No it was a calculated plan years in the making. Every event leading to this! For the glory of the Empire!

The sith that were with Howl stepped forward sabers ignited. There were about seven in total all hardened battle veterans. They charges with fearsome battle howls towards Hadock and the others. Well then let us fight! he yelled jumping over his cover drawing a vibroblade.

Merena did the same charging head long towards the sith shouting For Honor! For glory! For Mandalore! swinging her blade at the sith.

Markos easily blocked means attacks smiling. You attack with those as if you have no idea how to use them! What a waste of potential you are! The Empire needs potential like you boy! he said kicking back a charging Ravna blasting her with lightning.
Mean kept up the attack "your "Empire" is a joke. run by a bunch of blind, moronic dumbas*es who seem to incorectly think they are better then anyone else. "

Zero used her jetpack to stay out of range of the sith as she begain raining missles down on them