Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.21.2012 , 02:04 PM | #2131
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I have not heard of it. But if you could tell me the effects it has I should be able to reproduce them on an individual.

Simple, it cuts off a being's connection to the force. Whether it be for a couple of minutes or forever. I need your help with it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 02:21 PM | #2132
Sounds drastic. But I will help. What do you need?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.21.2012 , 02:32 PM | #2133
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sounds drastic. But I will help. What do you need?
Drastic yes, but the best way of stopping the lightning. I just need you to cover me and if you can try using it with me. Mal then began to use the ability on Markos.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.21.2012 , 02:36 PM | #2134
Mal you know good and well that is forbidden for use. We can find another way. Ravna said trying to analyze the patterns of the force storm as it grew larger.

Blaster bolts flew around Markos those that would normally hit him would hit an energy field in front of him.

Darth Howl sensed a growing battle onboard the space station as he begun walking towards the hangar the Admiral approached him. My lord. Reinforcements from the eight and twelfth battle fleet have arrived and are awaiting your command. Keep them on red alert prepare the fleet for a hyper space jump on my return. Yes my lord. Howl then walked to the hangar got into his ship with several other sith and flew over to the space station. Landing in a different hangar than where mean had landed in he and his men walked into the elevator and took it towards the main control floor.

ToEasy
11.21.2012 , 02:46 PM | #2135
Do you have a better idea? Because nothing else is working and if I have to cut his connection to the force to save us then I will.

meanken
11.21.2012 , 02:47 PM | #2136
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Mal you know good and well that is forbidden for use. We can find another way. Ravna said trying to analyze the patterns of the force storm as it grew larger.

Blaster bolts flew around Markos those that would normally hit him would hit an energy field in front of him.

Darth Howl sensed a growing battle onboard the space station as he begun walking towards the hangar the Admiral approached him. My lord. Reinforcements from the eight and twelfth battle fleet have arrived and are awaiting your command. Keep them on red alert prepare the fleet for a hyper space jump on my return. Yes my lord. Howl then walked to the hangar got into his ship with several other sith and flew over to the space station. Landing in a different hangar than where mean had landed in he and his men walked into the elevator and took it towards the main control floor.
"Oh, for crying out......look, lady, do you have a better idea? cause we don't have time to stand around while you figure out a way that is permited by your shi* code"

Zero kept firing "We arn't getting anywhere this way. we need a way around that energy field"

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 03:17 PM | #2137
I'm ready to try anything. He said while using the force to protect against any electricity or something near there to.

The republic fleet left hyperspace and prepare for combat, while the Revivers began stealthing some ships and getting strategic locations.What do you think would be the best plan of action? Graal asked Kregan.

HK pulled out the shock collar control and prepared to shock Nerken if necessary.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.21.2012 , 03:18 PM | #2138
Its not about the code you idiot. Look every five seconds the storm alternates the course of the lightning. Every three alternations there's a clear shot at him but only for a second.You're gonna have to be fast to interrupt that ability but it can be done without making half of us sitting ducks. Ravna said spinning her sabers around waiting patiently for the right time.

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 05:47 PM | #2139
I could make a distraction. He said trying to be helpful, in something that he was not an expert at.

icecreampants
11.21.2012 , 07:00 PM | #2140
We need to get them out of the asteroid field... They do have an excellent defensive position to fight from.

Ravna still spun her sabers waiting for her chance. Don't move.... Anddd... NOW. She said rushing through the tiniest gap in the lightning she sprinted through knocking Markos back breaking his concentration.He recovered quickly leaping back a bit towards the elevator door.

Darth Howl finally arrived on the main deck. Markos what is taking you so long?!