Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
11.20.2012 , 03:50 AM | #2111
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
This is Imperial military. We are not in need of your services at this exact moment. However if you could keep up good relations with any people you run into, that would be most appreciated. Also if you find possible allies that are powerful we could use them very well.
Yes, I will do that anyway. Sabrina wanted in on the battle, but for knowher hands where tied. She decide to summon the head off the local cerzka corpration, whom she been building ties with. As well as a hutt representive of de tilla da hutt, for drinks and a meal. She figured she may as well go on, a charm offensive.

ToEasy
11.20.2012 , 08:15 AM | #2112
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Nerken appeared behind Zero laughing as he put a knife to her neck. Now now you know better than to go for a dummy. Finest Imperial intel has to offer. Mark V decoy drones. Heat sigs and everything. Hey Markos quit toying around Howl wants this station to Tython in the next few hours. He said a sadistic smile on his face.

Markos smiled blocking Mals attack with one saber then letting loose a deafening force scream. Figures I can't have any fun. Oh well guess I'll need to make this quick then. He then rushed Mal chaining together strikes at lightning speed. You see Jedi. I just wanted to have fun it's been years since I've been able to fight. Figured you would atleast be able to do something except charge mindlessly at me!
Mal's ears were in much pain but Mal was able to fight through the pain. Mal then quickly blocked the attacks. I'm merely testing you! Seeing how competent you actually are. And to be honest, you are nothing special.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.20.2012 , 12:08 PM | #2113
Call it what you want but you are performing rather pathetically. Tell me have you ever seen the force wither all that is living away? Markos said kicking Mal back and jumping away.

Nerken grumbled as HK pulled him up. Worse assignment ever. Next time I'll do something easy like a political assassination or something.

meanken
11.20.2012 , 01:18 PM | #2114
Call it what you want but you are performing rather pathetically. Tell me have you ever seen the force wither all that is living away? Markos said kicking Mal back and jumping away.

Nerken grumbled as HK pulled him up. Worse assignment ever. Next time I'll do something easy like a political assassination or something.
"thats what happens when you work for sith, you should have known that. ok, get him out of my face, HK. lock him down in one of the cells on my ship, you should have little difculty finding them. now, Rafeesh you want to jump in on the fight beween these two?"

ToEasy
11.20.2012 , 01:41 PM | #2115
Mal quickly jumped back up and began to attack Markos, changing his lightsaber form with each attack. He then shot a force blast at him.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.20.2012 , 07:59 PM | #2116
HK led Nerken to the ship making sure to keep its blaster muzzle in his back at all times. When they were aboard the ship he put Nerken in a cell and stayed put so to keep an eye on Nerken. Statement: If Meatbag tries to escape he will be debilitated and placed back in his cell.
Query: Understood?

I think we should help. Come on Ravna. He said running in the direction of the fight.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.20.2012 , 08:30 PM | #2117
Whatever!

Markos laughed dodging back out of Mals reach and begun channeling the force laughing maliciously.

Ravna followed Rafeesh This should be easy work now.

meanken
11.20.2012 , 08:35 PM | #2118
Whatever!

Markos laughed dodging back out of Mals reach and begun channeling the force laughing maliciously.

Ravna followed Rafeesh This should be easy work now.
Mean and zero followed the two, ready to attack at any time

MdLogan
11.20.2012 , 09:36 PM | #2119
Rafeesh ran towards Markos, but stopped when he reached the rubble. He then pushed it to either side and ran on. He pulled out a lightsaber from one of the sith and ignited it, clumsily though. And prepared to fight Marcos.

Statement: Meatbag will reply with a confirmation of a negative, or I will be forced to make you answer. It said preparing a shock collar, which it had kept in a compartment, for use.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.20.2012 , 09:45 PM | #2120
Mal then shot another force blast at Markos.