Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.18.2012 , 03:21 PM | #2061
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Indeed." the group came up on the bridge entrence, and zero drew her guns, pointing them at the door while mean stood with his lightsabers on and ready "Shall we?"
Mal drew his purple lightsaber and said, Of course.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.18.2012 , 03:27 PM | #2062
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal drew his purple lightsaber and said, Of course.
Mean walked over and blew the door open with the force, sending it flying into the room, and he charged in, zero close behind

MdLogan
11.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #2063
Markus walked back to Sabrina with details on Mustafar. My lord, here are the datafiles that returned from Mustafar.
The files showed that while it was a hostile planet, environment wise, to most species, It had amazing potential, within the idea of money and such. It had a wealth of minerals and the main population was quite willing to work for credits. The minerals were of a capability to be used in fleet production, making it valuable.

HK meanwhile was now at the engineering deck and quickly shot down the guards without too much hassle. It worked on bypassing security programs in the computer system before preparing to cause some trouble. Before it started it, it sent a message to Mean. Warning: Master I would suggest that you stay away from levels two, seven, fifteen, and twenty. I am now going to vent the airlocks with the inner doors open. it will take some time to bypass the safety protocols however It would be best if you stay away from those levels.

Rafeesh decided to not go with Mean, Zero, and Mal. He was going to wait for Hadock, Merena, and Ravna to decide to follow or to go to a different portion of the ship.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.18.2012 , 04:09 PM | #2064
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Markus walked back to Sabrina with details on Mustafar. My lord, here are the datafiles that returned from Mustafar.
The files showed that while it was a hostile planet, environment wise, to most species, It had amazing potential, within the idea of money and such. It had a wealth of minerals and the main population was quite willing to work for credits. The minerals were of a capability to be used in fleet production, making it valuable.
Sabrina smiled, Good while I await order`s, plan what you would need to seize control of the planet. So if the slicer is succesful, I know what to buy. So we can proceed, okay markus. Sabrina did not like waiting, to see on some else but she had too.

MdLogan
11.18.2012 , 04:24 PM | #2065
Yes, we heard of attack by the Republic that sent a cruiser into the Rakata's planet. I wish to know why they would do that and if you have any news on what damage it did. Or was it an Imperial attack?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.18.2012 , 06:10 PM | #2066
Markos saw the elevator Doors being blasted open He stood up from his chair clapping slowly. Oh my It seems more guests have arrived. Oh where are my manners I don't even have tea ready oh what shall I do?! He said sarcastically an evil grin on his face. Ray shielding? No. To repetitive. Droids? No. To stupid. Oh I know! Come out my assassins! Let your sabers shine!. Markos laughed again as ten Sith Assassins decloaked from around the room. Sent to him by Darth Howl for extra security. Nerken sat on top of his catwalk his sniper rifle aimed at the door.Come on In I promise It'll be fun! he yelled.

Hadock and Merena both took cover waiting on the others to enter the room. Ravna ran with a boost from force speed towards the nearest sith. Quit standing there looking stupid and fight! she yelled clashing both her blades against his saber staff.

ToEasy
11.18.2012 , 06:20 PM | #2067
Mal ran in with force speed, simply ignoring the other sith going straight for Markos.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.18.2012 , 06:20 PM | #2068
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos saw the elevator Doors being blasted open He stood up from his chair clapping slowly. Oh my It seems more guests have arrived. Oh where are my manners I don't even have tea ready oh what shall I do?! He said sarcastically an evil grin on his face. Ray shielding? No. To repetitive. Droids? No. To stupid. Oh I know! Come out my assassins! Let your sabers shine!. Markos laughed again as ten Sith Assassins decloaked from around the room. Sent to him by Darth Howl for extra security. Nerken sat on top of his catwalk his sniper rifle aimed at the door.Come on In I promise It'll be fun! he yelled.

Hadock and Merena both took cover waiting on the others to enter the room. Ravna ran with a boost from force speed towards the nearest sith. Quit standing there looking stupid and fight! she yelled clashing both her blades against his saber staff.
"Nice preformence, sith, but it takes more then words to kill me" mean jumped and engaged two of the assassin's in combat, while zero started firing missles at the sniper

icecreampants
11.18.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2069
hadock rushed out of the elevator firing on Nerken while Merena focused on one of the sith. All your fancy tricks aren't gonna stop me! she said dodging a bolt of force lightning, firing several shots into his gut before kicking him to the ground.

Nerken dodged the missiles firing back at Zero. How cute the schutta has all kinds of fancy toys!

The two sith mean attacked both laughed dodging his attacks effortlessly Oh look how sloppy this one is! He can barely swing his lightsabers much less kill anyone with them! One taunted.

Markos flipped back over his chair laughing at Mal. You want me so bad don't you Jedi?! Well come get me! It'll be the last thing you do!

Ravna quickly impaled a sith on his own blade tossing him to the side she went for another one.

Meanwhile Kregan landed on Graal's ship. She waited for him and whomever else was in charge in the hangar,

meanken
11.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #2070
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
hadock rushed out of the elevator firing on Nerken while Merena focused on one of the sith. All your fancy tricks aren't gonna stop me! she said dodging a bolt of force lightning, firing several shots into his gut before kicking him to the ground.

Nerken dodged the missiles firing back at Zero. How cute the schutta has all kinds of fancy toys!

The two sith mean attacked both laughed dodging his attacks effortlessly Oh look how sloppy this one is! He can barely swing his lightsabers much less kill anyone with them! One taunted.

Markos flipped back over his chair laughing at Mal. You want me so bad don't you Jedi?! Well come get me! It'll be the last thing you do!

Ravna quickly impaled a sith on his own blade tossing him to the side she went for another one.

Meanwhile Kregan landed on Graal's ship. She waited for him and whomever else was in charge in the hangar,
Mean did not respond, but lanched a throwing knife at him so fast it could not be seen, the knife striking him right in his forehead, mean quickly turning away from him to the other guy, lanching a furious assalt on him

Zero fliped behind some cover, and fired a missle at the catwalk suport, aiming to destroy his position