Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1961
I sense something...something dark at that station. I should check. Mal then began to run to ship. Meanwhile Zarron made it to the hangar of the imperial fleet aswell as some boarding ships. Zarron began opening fire on imperial marines.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.15.2012 , 08:11 PM | #1962
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: I believe that was the reason I was put on that mission. Unfortunately it was a failure. The target never went through the canyon.
"Bad intel? had that happen a few times. even imperial intelgence can make misstakes"

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 08:23 PM | #1963
Good luck.

Statement: Unfortunately for my Master at the time, he didn't live to learn from that mistake.

Rafeesh walked into the Hangar. He stepped into the ship acknowledging Mean, Zero, and HK. Okay let's go.

Evelyn, the Imperials have changed tactics. Any ideas?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 08:26 PM | #1964
Mal then got in a ship and began to fly towards the station. Could this be a sith? It has to. They must have gotton by without us noticing.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 08:27 PM | #1965
A computerized voice echoed from the station All systems rerouted station is now on lockdown.Voice commands enabled. Markos let out a laugh filled with malice and anger. as he uttered outFIRE THE MAIN CANNON! UNLOAD ALL BATTERIES BLAST THOSE SHIPS OUT OF THE SKY! The station shook as a large door opened in the center of it revealing a large cannon capable of immense destruction. It fired towards the Republic fleet's devastating several ships.

Evelyn stared at the destruction from the space station. Get out of the way of that cannon! The station's gone rogue!

meanken
11.15.2012 , 08:33 PM | #1966
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good luck.

Statement: Unfortunately for my Master at the time, he didn't live to learn from that mistake.

Rafeesh walked into the Hangar. He stepped into the ship acknowledging Mean, Zero, and HK. Okay let's go.

Evelyn, the Imperials have changed tactics. Any ideas?
Mean and zero walked onto the ship and started it up "Hey, thought the droid said you were bringing someone with you?"

ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 08:35 PM | #1967
Mal then saw the cannons firing from the station. He then contacted corruck. Corruck, move your ships out of the station's view now! Mal then landed his ship and began running to the elevator. Once he made it to the command room he saw Markos.Surrender now.

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 08:38 PM | #1968
All ships move out of the space station's range. It has gone rogue. The ships began moving out of the way.

Corruck witnessed the destruction. All cannons fire the missiles. Then move the fleet out of range. Time to show them that they aren't the only ones prepared for this sort of attack. The ships fired a volley of missiles before moving out of range of the station.

They should be right behind me.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 09:10 PM | #1969
No you puny imbecile. This is the moment of glory! You shall not interrupt me! Stasis fields activate! Markos laughed as stasis fields surrounded Mal. I wouldn't move from there if I were you Jedi I may just blast you. Nerken taunted. The stations defenses destroyed most of the missiles the revivers launched. The few that hit barely damaged the station.

Hadock, Ravna and Merena walked onboard Meankens ship.Theres no telling what these imps have planned we need to take them out now.

ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 09:18 PM | #1970
Mal then knelt down, begining to medditate. He then tried to concentrate on the controls so he could try to stop the guns.