Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.15.2012 , 07:25 PM | #1951
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
There is a inter galactic com over there. He said pointing at a com station nearby.Call the Republic. See if they will keep to their promise.

Yes we do. But don't let your anger cloud your judgement. Okay? Let's go. I think I have a way into the enemy ship. Hadock come on. He pulled out a com and sent a message to HK and continued down the hallways to the Hangar..

Delighted Statement: Master I look forward to the chance. It looked for a moment at its wrist, which contained a built in holocom. Statement: Master, apparently the Meatbag who was previously my Master, requests that you bring him and another Meatbag along to the enemy ship. Should I affirm his query?

Graal turned on the com again. Markos are you there?
"Sure, fine, whatever, long as he doesen't get in my way. tell him to move his as* thow, or I am leaving without him:"

ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 07:27 PM | #1952
There is a inter galactic com over there. He said pointing at a com station nearby.Call the Republic. See if they will keep to their promise.

Yes we do. But don't let your anger cloud your judgement. Okay? Let's go. I think I have a way into the enemy ship. Hadock come on. He pulled out a com and sent a message to HK and continued down the hallways to the Hangar..

Delighted Statement: Master I look forward to the chance. It looked for a moment at its wrist, which contained a built in holocom. Statement: Master, apparently the Meatbag who was previously my Master, requests that you bring him and another Meatbag along to the enemy ship. Should I affirm his query?

Graal turned on the com again. Markos are you there?
Mal then called the chancellor. Hello chancellor. We are being attacked by the empire. Does this mean open war? I would think so. Do what ever you can to stop them. Mal then turned off the call. The chancellor said I can do whatever I need to do to stop them.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 07:32 PM | #1953
Statement: He seems to be nearby if my sensors still can track him.

Good then lets get working. I hope you have more fleet than that. He said pointing at the space station.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.15.2012 , 07:37 PM | #1954
Statement: He seems to be nearby if my sensors still can track him.

Good then lets get working. I hope you have more fleet than that. He said pointing at the space station.
"Nearby does not equal on my ship. I am losing valuable time attacking the imps sitting here waiting on him. he had better hurry"

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 07:39 PM | #1955
Statement: Master, for an Assassination expert you have little patience. No offence Master.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.15.2012 , 07:42 PM | #1956
Statement: Master, for an Assassination expert you have little patience. No offence Master.
"My time is valuable, droid, and your former master is not exactly a requierment for this mission. so, waiting for him to arrive at my ship is time wasted in my book, time we both could have spent doing other things. understand?"

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 07:46 PM | #1957
Statement: I understand completely Master. I request your forgiveness, my last assignment, before I was shut down and sent on the transport, I was used as a sniper and stayed in a small cave in a canyon for a week or so.

meanken
11.15.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1958
Statement: I understand completely Master. I request your forgiveness, my last assignment, before I was shut down and sent on the transport, I was used as a sniper and stayed in a small cave in a canyon for a week or so.
"Huh, I used to be a sniper myself, had a few missions like that"

"And you hated it, so you quit the sniper life the first chance you got."

"Yes, it is not for everyone. much easyer on droids, they don't have to worry about staying awake, or eating and drinking, and whatnot."

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 07:56 PM | #1959
Statement: I believe that was the reason I was put on that mission. Unfortunately it was a failure. The target never went through the canyon.

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 07:57 PM | #1960
Hadock and the others all followed Rafeesh.

Markos smiled.I am fine I made it through I will try and help as much as possible, Markos out. He walked out of the elevator to the Main control deck. Several of the crew were busy at their terminals using the defensive cannons to keep fighters away from Graal's ship since they were ignoring the space station. Markos pulled both sabers to his hands igniting them slinging one into the chest of the commander and through into another crew man. Markos what is the meaning of this? You.... are... our.... ally. He said slumping to the floor dying. I will hide my form no more you fools. Bask in the power of the dark side! He said firing a jolt of lightning.killing several more. He pulled his am extinguishing them both while Nerken decloaked and killed the remainig few crew trying to call for help. Markos sat down in a chair overlooking the entire deck and hit a button. Activate master control protocol. Override code six five nine three eight twelve. The deck whirled to life as all the controls were routed to him. he signaled Darth Howl that the station was his.

Darth Howl received Marko's signal.All ships fall back to defensive formations! Keep all those ships away from us! With that the ships all clustered into a tight defensive group almost impenetrable for any small craft.