Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 06:30 PM | #1941
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sabotage if possible. But if harder than thought, then i would suggest lowering morale in anyway.

We have the Rakata as well as other weapons. We were ready for this.
Well good. Should we start boarding one of their ships?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 06:39 PM | #1942
Okay. He turned to one of the commanders on the ship. I am taking temporary control. Send as many men and Rakata to the enemy ships. If we can get men inside then we will have the advantage.

Yes Sir. With that he ran off to get the job done. Shuttle began getting prepared for launch Rakata started pulling out old weapons.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.15.2012 , 06:40 PM | #1943
Sabotage if possible. But if harder than thought, then i would suggest lowering morale in anyway.

We have the Rakata as well as other weapons. We were ready for this.
"Lowering moral? the hell kind of goal is that? you ever been on an imperal ship before? anyone who has low moral and tryes to run, which I assume is what you are going for, gets killed and made an example for being a coward."

ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 06:43 PM | #1944
Okay. He turned to one of the commanders on the ship. I am taking temporary control. Send as many men and Rakata to the enemy ships. If we can get men inside then we will have the advantage.

Yes Sir. With that he ran off to get the job done. Shuttle began getting prepared for launch Rakata started pulling out old weapons.
I will tell the same thing for my men. Mal then made an order for his men to start boarding the main imperial ship. Zarron then heard the order so he then began following the boarding ships.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 06:46 PM | #1945
I don't want then to run. By lowering their morale they lose the will to fight. Making them less effective in combat. Almost anything will work, cutting food supplies, destroying vital parts of the ships, spreading rumors...
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 06:46 PM | #1946
What about the Jedi and the Senate. I think they would see this as an open violation of the treaty. Wouldn't you?

meanken
11.15.2012 , 06:49 PM | #1947
I don't want then to run. By lowering their morale they lose the will to fight. Making them less effective in combat. Almost anything will work, cutting food supplies, destroying vital parts of the ships, spreading rumors...
"Fine, fine, whatever. 200k is my price for this. you got a problem with it, you can take it up with my new droid, I am SURE he would be happy to discuss the matter with you" he hung up without waiting for a responce "Come on, droid, into the ship. we have some imps to slauter"

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 06:56 PM | #1948
Hadock and Merena felt the ship shake as it came under fire. Come on let's go see what's going on! He said grabbing his carbine and running down the hallway until he bumped into Rafeesh.

Ravna turned to follow Rafeesh. We have to stop them. she said her voice filled with anger.

Markos flew the fury into the space stations hangar. He walked out of the ship with a cloaked Nerken behind him. Go to the main control room via the ventilation shafts. They will all die. He said striding onto the elevator.

ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 07:06 PM | #1949
What about the Jedi and the Senate. I think they would see this as an open violation of the treaty. Wouldn't you?
True. The empire seems to want war again.

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 07:23 PM | #1950
There is a inter galactic com over there. He said pointing at a com station nearby.Call the Republic. See if they will keep to their promise.

Yes we do. But don't let your anger cloud your judgement. Okay? Let's go. I think I have a way into the enemy ship. Hadock come on. He pulled out a com and sent a message to HK and continued down the hallways to the Hangar..

Delighted Statement: Master I look forward to the chance. It looked for a moment at its wrist, which contained a built in holocom. Statement: Master, apparently the Meatbag who was previously my Master, requests that you bring him and another Meatbag along to the enemy ship. Should I affirm his query?

Graal turned on the com again. Markos are you there?