Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Secret Stratagem


ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 04:18 PM | #1931
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I am not sure about your fleet. However we can jump straight to Dromund Kaas. We could use the same strategy they used. Get into low orbit and bombard the planet's major city. That work for you?
That would be perfect. After that we can go to Korriban and bombard the sith temple.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken's Avatar


meanken
11.15.2012 , 04:58 PM | #1932
Mean and zero were standing around, waiting on Hk to finish his mission when suddenly alarms started going off in the hanger, and crew members started running around. mean grabed one "You, whats going on?"

"An imperial fleet!" he got loose and ran off

"Thats not good......what do you want to do?"

"Take advantage of the situation to make as much cash as possable" he pulled out his holocom and called HK "Droid, the situation has changed. an imperial fleet just showed up. good chance to make some money, and test my new powers in the prosess. burst into that room, and find out what these people want me to do. oh, and kindly fill them in on the situation if they don't already know."

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 05:01 PM | #1933
Just don't die Sir. He turned on a com unit in the main ship.All men get to battle stations.

It was only a matter of time. He began to run out of the room but he stopped short, remembering Ravna. He turned to a com and sent a word message to the bridge. Prepare the Rakata they need to test their ability anyways.

Corruck got the message and turned on the alarm. Well that will have to wait. All Rakata prepare all weapons for a large battle.

HK, did not pick up the com and made its way back to Mean. Statement: Master I have finished the task set for me. The leaders of these ships plan on making a jump to Dromund Kaas and bombarding the major cities. Before making their way to Korriban.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
11.15.2012 , 05:10 PM | #1934
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Just don't die Sir. He turned on a com unit in the main ship.All men get to battle stations.

It was only a matter of time. He began to run out of the room but he stopped short, remembering Ravna. He turned to a com and sent a word message to the bridge. Prepare the Rakata they need to test their ability anyways.

Corruck got the message and turned on the alarm. Well that will have to wait. All Rakata prepare all weapons for a large battle.

HK, did not pick up the com and made its way back to Mean. Statement: Master I have finished the task set for me. The leaders of these ships plan on making a jump to Dromund Kaas and bombarding the major cities. Before making their way to Korriban.
"There has to be more to it then that. there are MASSIVE ship defences in place to guard against that. the imps arn't stupid, you know."

"Thats assuming they make it. imps are attacking, droid. get ready, we will probably get into combat soon" he pulls out his holocom "Rafeesh, as you are surely aware, the imps are attacking. I fully antispate opertuntys to make massive amounts of credits incoming. what you do want done?"

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 05:14 PM | #1935
Just great. said Mal
Zarron then heard the alarms. He ran to the hangar to his ship and got on it. Time to take out some fighters. Zarron then took off and began shooting down imperial starfighters.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 05:37 PM | #1936
I think it is time for an infiltration. I am sure that thanks to your time in Imperial Intelligence that you are experts in that area. HK is quite capable as well. If you could do that then we could sabotage their fleet. Or you could remove Imperial star fighters. Whichever works better for you.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 05:39 PM | #1937
This will be interesting. You have men ready to fight?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
11.15.2012 , 05:43 PM | #1938
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
This will be interesting. You have men ready to fight?
I have new battle droids aswell as republic soldiers. How about you?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken's Avatar


meanken
11.15.2012 , 05:46 PM | #1939
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I think it is time for an infiltration. I am sure that thanks to your time in Imperial Intelligence that you are experts in that area. HK is quite capable as well. If you could do that then we could sabotage their fleet. Or you could remove Imperial star fighters. Whichever works better for you.
infiltrations usualy have some kind of goal. what do you want us to do inside said ship?

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 05:56 PM | #1940
Sabotage if possible. But if harder than thought, then i would suggest lowering morale in anyway.

We have the Rakata as well as other weapons. We were ready for this.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.