Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 08:01 PM | #1921
Statement: I would have been able to take a harder mission. Back when I was first activated I was used in the assassination of leaders of many.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.14.2012 , 08:16 PM | #1922
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: I would have been able to take a harder mission. Back when I was first activated I was used in the assassination of leaders of many.
"Oh, I am sure you could, I belive you. problem is, I do't have anything for you at the moment. see, I am currently waiting on my employers to get around to disiding what they want my next mission to be. until that happens, we are stuck in a holding pattern. get conftable."

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 08:40 PM | #1923
Statement: Master I may be a highly advanced droid, however I have not been given the capability to get comfortable.
Query: What would you have me do, Master?
It said picking up the droid's head.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.14.2012 , 08:56 PM | #1924
Statement: Master I may be a highly advanced droid, however I have not been given the capability to get comfortable.
Query: What would you have me do, Master?
It said picking up the droid's head.
"er....guard the ship, for now, I guess. not much else you can do at the...." suddenly, mean got an idea "acculy......you are equiped for stealth missions, yes? here's an idea. you go spy on the meeting my employers seem stuck in. find out what the hell they are doing in there, what they are planing, you get the idea, yes? If you get caught, play it off like I sent you, tell your former master I am getting bored and want something to do for easy credits. understood?"

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 09:15 PM | #1925
Wounded Statement: I can not believe that you would ask such a question Master. I have been outfitted for many harder missions.
Statement: I will be back when I have completed the mission.
With that it put the droid head on a counter nearby. Then he walked out of the ship, stealthing as he did so. He made his way to the command bridge and began listening in on Corruck and Mal.

Mal, We have almost completed the job. My men are prepared to help. Get your fleet ready and we will join for now.

ToEasy
11.14.2012 , 09:22 PM | #1926
Wounded Statement: I can not believe that you would ask such a question Master. I have been outfitted for many harder missions.
Statement: I will be back when I have completed the mission.
With that it put the droid head on a counter nearby. Then he walked out of the ship, stealthing as he did so. He made his way to the command bridge and began listening in on Corruck and Mal.

Mal, We have almost completed the job. My men are prepared to help. Get your fleet ready and we will join for now.
Good, I will get my fleet ready. Which planet should we attack first?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 09:33 PM | #1927
I am not sure about your fleet. However we can jump straight to Dromund Kaas. We could use the same strategy they used. Get into low orbit and bombard the planet's major city. That work for you?

icecreampants
11.14.2012 , 10:15 PM | #1928
Markos walked into Howls office. The dark council member sat behind his desk marveling at one of his trophies. You summoned me my master? Markos said bowing at the door.

My loyal apprentice, Lord Markos. Ho goes our little plan? Darth Howl said inquisitively.

Markos raised his head All goes well. The Star Furnace is ready to be taken over. It will be an easy task. I made sure the station had very few people on board for the power core installation... Shall we go claim our prize?

Howl smiled he would show the Revievers and the Republic a new meaning of fear. He pressed a button on his desk activating an intercom.All ships decloak and prepare for hyperspace! A massive fleet revealed itself. Soon they all began to launch into to hyperspace. Their attack had begun.

Ravna walked down the corridors of the ship til she reached one with a very large window overlooking the rest of the fleet. She waited Rafeesh to catch up with her.

MdLogan
11.14.2012 , 10:35 PM | #1929
Rafeesh followed Ravna. Once inside the room, he stayed silent for he was not sure if Ravna had anything to say.

Graal was keeping an eye on the readings but also on the Reviver's fleet. He did not completely trust them. However he also noticed that there were ships entering the area. Evelyn there are other ships coming out of hyperspace. What do you make of them?

icecreampants
11.14.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1930
Evelyns jaw dropped. That's an entire Imperial battle fleet... Alert the Revivers get the crew to their battle stations!

Ravna stared for a bit more before seeing several Imperial warships leave hyperspace. No... she muttered.

Darth Howl walked to the bridge while in hyperspace. As soon as the fleet came out he gave the order.Open fire! The ship shook as it's cannons began firing. Markos smiled leaving Howl's office he walked towards another Hangar, Nerken was in tow behind him , as they boarded a nearby fury star fighter and launched out the hangar. He opened a com channel to Graal. Graal! It's urgent I was captured by Imperial spies aboard your ship and taken to see Darth Howl! He's going for the Star furnace! I've managed to escape with the aid of a Republic sympathizer! I will head there to see if I cannot help coordinate a counter attack!