Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 10:03 PM | #1891
I don't know where he went. I assumed he would watch over the new tech we try to activate. Do you think we should look for him?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.13.2012 , 10:07 PM | #1892
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I believe you. Let me finish the last work on him before I let him go. Is that okay?

That helps, a little. So what are we going to use this for?
"Surt, just don't take too long"

icecreampants
11.13.2012 , 10:07 PM | #1893
Yeah I think we should... It's odd for him to not check in with us.

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 10:19 PM | #1894
I'll start with his usual com system. Worth a shot at least. He turned on his own com and tried to call Markos using the usual com channel.

Thank you, it should only take an hour or so. Come on HK. He walked knowing that HK would follow.

And HK did follow. All the way to Hadock's room where Rafeesh had figured Ravna would be. He walked into the room and seeing Ravna pulled a seat close to the table. Then he had HK shut down while he worked on it. He talked to Ravna while he worked. So, we were talking about what you saw. I know you saw death and war. Did you see anything else?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.13.2012 , 10:26 PM | #1895
Markos completely ignored Graal's call he was to far along in his plan to care about the others anymore.

Ravna sat still looking out the window into space. Hadock looked at the droid and laughed. Oh look it's Rustbucket!

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 10:43 PM | #1896
I like that nickname. However I doubt he enjoys being called that. He said as he worked on the energy pulses.

Hmm. He doesn't appear to be picking up. And I have the feeling that he has his com on him. I guess he must be busy at this time. Graal stated, shutting off the com. Evelyn, do you think that we should go ahead and test different mechanisms?

icecreampants
11.13.2012 , 10:55 PM | #1897
Hadock laughed Oh he doesn't!

Ravna mumbled quietly That station is not what it seems... It is far worse..

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 11:07 PM | #1898
Well we aren't going to have him for much longer. Mean has requested to have him. I hope that he enjoys it. He said then he heard what Ravna said. What is it?

icecreampants
11.13.2012 , 11:27 PM | #1899
Aww but he was so much fun! Hadock said in a sad voice.

Ravna looked over to Rafeesh Nothing... It's to unclear... My head hurts now.

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 11:29 PM | #1900
I am sure if you ask Mean nicely, he might let you two visit now and then. His voice was jocular, however it turned serious as he addressed Ravna. Is there anything I can do to help, I have some painkillers if you need them.