Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 12:12 AM | #1881
He talked back to Meanken. Will do.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.13.2012 , 12:29 AM | #1882
There are far worse things than that in the shadows. She said quietly.

The stations chief officer responded. Understood bringing power core to twenty five percent efficiency.

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 12:34 AM | #1883
What is it that you see?

Send regular reports up to the conference room the entire time. I don't want a single moment to be missed. Graal out. He shut off the com and said to Evelyn. Done, They will send reports on everything that happens down there. That good?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.13.2012 , 01:51 AM | #1884
After a while the slicer get`s access codes for, sis computer`s. Then they picked a target, for the agent. They checked most where using I.D. scanner`s, but the droid`s where not. They where all MkII astro droids, they where old unit. Probaly use here, to save some money for ops else where. The slicer new how to, reprogram these one`s. The next part plan was to get one, this would be the hard part. This was a job for, the agent.

The plan was to use vent shaft, to get to a less secure area. Then spike one of the droids, with the new programme. The programme was self deleting, so after a while when the droid powered down it would delete it self. So no one would be, any the wiser.

The agent got his spike, and his stealth feild. Then moved into postion, he waited in the vent shaft for nearly two hour`s. Before the ideal opertunaty, came along. Droid doing maintaince work, by it self came into a the room. He slipped out, walked slowly towards it. Then bam, he spiked it. He quickly got back, into the vent shaft. Then escaped, while this happing. The slicer and sabrina follow the droid, as it delivered the false document`s to the main server. Then added the true names of, reaper squad. Then put them down, as using the same shuttle sabrina did. As well making look like, it was them who luanched a cruiser into the planet. The plan according to mission data was, to create a disaster. So the republic could offer aid, and get the hands on tech down their.

Know this info, was on the main computer. Very well hidden, but their none the less. Know they waited, for one their people to download the infomation. On to a portable datapad, to take home for study. People where not meant to do this, but some always did it. Then he is to mugged for datapad, and the datapad sold to reveir spy. They just have to wait, for the right time. Then sabrina would, use a swoop gang to the deed. she use force pursuade on them, to make them mug him and sell the datapad. So they could buy, death sticks.

icecreampants
11.13.2012 , 07:44 PM | #1885
I see death., destructiion many will be lost... A war beyond imagination. Ravna said with a shudder.

Evelyn nodded over looking data readouts from the power core. This is impressive... We thought it would require more than this to operate the entire station at full power... Simply amazing.

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 07:54 PM | #1886
Come let us go somewhere a little more private. These matters would be best kept out of knowledge of others for now. He said getting up. When he did so HK saw him and it walked over to him.

Prideful Statement: Master I have found you. A meatbag out there is asking for you.

Rafeesh looked at the droid before turning to Ravna. You go to where you would feel most comfortable, I will find you and we can continue talking. With that he followed the HK unit out of the ship and out into the hangar where it lead him to Mean's ship. Ah, Meanken, so you were the one that sent my droid on me, eh?

Graal looked at the charts, disbelievingly. That is quite impressive. But do we know how to properly use everything. What if we turned on an old Rakata bomb or something. Then we are space dust. He laughed nervously.

meanken
11.13.2012 , 08:17 PM | #1887
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Come let us go somewhere a little more private. These matters would be best kept out of knowledge of others for now. He said getting up. When he did so HK saw him and it walked over to him.

Prideful Statement: Master I have found you. A meatbag out there is asking for you.

Rafeesh looked at the droid before turning to Ravna. You go to where you would feel most comfortable, I will find you and we can continue talking. With that he followed the HK unit out of the ship and out into the hangar where it lead him to Mean's ship. Ah, Meanken, so you were the one that sent my droid on me, eh?

Graal looked at the charts, disbelievingly. That is quite impressive. But do we know how to properly use everything. What if we turned on an old Rakata bomb or something. Then we are space dust. He laughed nervously.
"Yes, such a wonderful droid it is. I do belive I have disided how you can repay me, since you said you still owed me. I want the droid. even it has expresed a disire to work for me rather then you. ask if, if you don't belive me"

icecreampants
11.13.2012 , 08:25 PM | #1888
Okay. Ravna said walking slowly towards Hadock's room. Hadock and Merena had been there for some time already looking over the holo net.paying no attention to Ravna as she walked into the room. Sitting at the table.

Evelyn thought for a moment , smiling.We can completely isolate that system from the primary control panel and jettison it into hyperspace at a moments notice.

MdLogan
11.13.2012 , 09:36 PM | #1889
I believe you. Let me finish the last work on him before I let him go. Is that okay?

That helps, a little. So what are we going to use this for?

icecreampants
11.13.2012 , 09:57 PM | #1890
Markos never said really... Speaking of him where did he run off to?