Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.12.2012 , 09:14 PM | #1871
Ravna followed close behind Rafeesh still staring about almost lost in her own world.

Evelyn shook her head. The readings are all over the place all of the stations primary reactors are going haywire... I can't figure out why...

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 09:55 PM | #1872
It might be the Rakata equipment. Maybe we should shut down and try and repair the problem. What did the Rakata say about the devices?

As the ship lifted off and flew towards the Reviver's fleet, Rafeesh noticed that Ravna was acting a bit odd. She seemed, to him, that she was not paying much attention. You okay? You seem a little dazed or something near there to.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.12.2012 , 10:33 PM | #1873
I don't know no ones come back yet.. Relay the tech masters see what they can do about it.
she said continuing to overlook more readings.

Ravna smiled at Rafeesh. Just thinking... No worries.

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 10:43 PM | #1874
Alright, if you need to talk just let me know.

Okay. You mean the Rakata tech masters or our own engineers? He said turning on a intercom.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.12.2012 , 11:09 PM | #1875
Ravna smiled again leaning her head over onto his shoulder. It's nothing really. Just feels like somethings off.

Evelyn calmed down. Never mind.. All reactors are stable. Just a power flux from the cannons going offline.

Hadock scanned throguh the data from Z3 quickly realizing most of it was pointless he walked tot he cockpit and piloted the ship out of the hangar back to the Revivers flagship

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 11:26 PM | #1876
What feels off? Can you narrow it down? The shuttle landed just then. Rafeesh didn't want to rush Ravna so he stayed still.

I think we should still be careful. So should we put the power source to work?

HK walked over to the ship exit and awaited his Master's arrival.

meanken
11.12.2012 , 11:31 PM | #1877
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
What feels off? Can you narrow it down? The shuttle landed just then. Rafeesh didn't want to rush Ravna so he stayed still.

I think we should still be careful. So should we put the power source to work?

HK walked over to the ship exit and awaited his Master's arrival.
mean, who was getting a kick out of watching the droid have a temper tantram, continued to wait on the droid, figureing he did not have much else to do

icecreampants
11.12.2012 , 11:43 PM | #1878
Ravna's toned changed, to one far more serious. There are dark forces at work.... I can feel it...

Hadock exited his ship to see an anxious Merena awaiting his return. Never thought I'd be happy to just go back to being responsible to cleaning up your mess. Those Rakata are something else.

Tell them to install it. But only run it at twenty five percent power.

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 11:56 PM | #1879
Good it isn't just me being paranoid. I believe it was a sith that crashed the ship into the planet.

HK was tired of waiting and walked into the ship and began looking around. However there were still too many people on board to see Rafeesh and Ravna.

As you say. He turned on a com to the 'Rakata' level, as he called it. This is general Graal. Use the Power source only at 25 percent understood?

meanken
11.13.2012 , 12:09 AM | #1880
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good it isn't just me being paranoid. I believe it was a sith that crashed the ship into the planet.

HK was tired of waiting and walked into the ship and began looking around. However there were still too many people on board to see Rafeesh and Ravna.

As you say. He turned on a com to the 'Rakata' level, as he called it. This is general Graal. Use the Power source only at 25 percent understood?
Mean, tired of waiting, mentaly contacted rafeesh the same way he did earlyer "Hey, your killer droid is looking for you. oh, and come find me when you get a sec"