Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 11:19 AM | #1851
Statement: My Master will hopefully answer this. Your cooperation is appreciated Meatbag. It said as he took the holocom and called Rafeesh.
Rafeesh heard the com but he didn't answer it and shut it off.
HK stood for a moment and waited to see if his Master would call. Passive mode engaged.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.12.2012 , 11:43 AM | #1852
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: My Master will hopefully answer this. Your cooperation is appreciated Meatbag. It said as he took the holocom and called Rafeesh.
Rafeesh heard the com but he didn't answer it and shut it off.
HK stood for a moment and waited to see if his Master would call. Passive mode engaged.
Mean grined "Passive mode being code for "bored out of my mind?""

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 12:10 PM | #1853
Statement: That is about right.
Query: Do you know of any reason that he would not answer a call?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.12.2012 , 12:39 PM | #1854
Zarron then walked to the bridge where he met an admiral. The admiral said, Hello, you must be Zarron. We need you to help us attack the empire. You will be leading soldiers as a commander once we attack We will be asigning you a squad later. Seems good to me. How long will the wait be? We aren't sure yet. We will let you know. Zarron nodded and walked away from the admiral.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.12.2012 , 02:50 PM | #1855
Evelyn coughed for a minute then stood straight up looking over to Graal. I am fine. Just a bit shaken.

Ravna clung to Rafeesh for a moment then pulled away her face turning red. Sorry... I got excited...To see that you were okay...

Markos had walked down towards to the hangar where an old unassuming freighter had been left for some time. He laid his hand on a panel next to the door and the loading ramp extended and the door opened. He walked aboard a cloaked Nerken was soon behind him. Markos reached out with the force pulling his lightsabers from beneath the ships com terminal. He attached them to his belt and walked to the cockpit. Nerken decloaked and sat down at the com terminal. You've kept your ship here in hiding this long? You're better than what I was told. Lord Draynek. Markos laughed a bit as he punched in the codes for the ship to activate. There are many rumors of my power. None of them are true. I am far worse than the rumors. The ship lurched to life and left the hangar jumping to light speed towards Kessel.

Darth Howl Received the message from Keeper. He over looked it for a few moments then deleted it. Most of it would not interfere with his operation seeing as it would have no real impact on Lord Drayneks success. He sent back a message containing information on the operation. Mostly small things such as logistics and names but also a major bit of information. What the plan's fundamental goal was. The destruction of the Revivers, The Rakata and the Republic with one weapon. The Star Furnace.

legolegion
11.12.2012 , 03:05 PM | #1856
The agent and slicer finaly arriaved on, narshada. Soon they met up with sabrina, at her hotel room. Sabrina began to explain her plan, Right agent I need, sis computer. So that slicer can hack into it, and then place files i their. So the reveirs, can unearth them. First job would be for slicer, to hack into cctv. So we can see, when the best time. For me agent to get into, their base. So we can get the slicer, all the infomation he needs. Then we arrange, part two of my plan. Any questions? The agent and the slicer, looked at one another. Then shook their head, the plan was simple enough. Though the excution of the plan, may take some effort.
The agent began, fine tuning is stealthfeild genator. While slicer began, hacking into the cctv.

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 03:24 PM | #1857
Okay. He said making sure she was okay.

Will you be alright?

ToEasy
11.12.2012 , 03:26 PM | #1858
Mal then said to Corruck, When do you think we should assault the empire?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 03:46 PM | #1859
Once we have finished helping the Rakata at least fix some of the damage that was done, then we will help fight. Okay?

ToEasy
11.12.2012 , 03:58 PM | #1860
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Once we have finished helping the Rakata at least fix some of the damage that was done, then we will help fight. Okay?
Good, very good. If you need it I will send more men down to help. said Mal.