Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 02:00 PM | #1841
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
What ever Sabrina then, started to walk off. Then she turned and, saidThought you said you killed imps, here. she waited for a reply, before calling it a night.
Imperials in bases far away from civilians. As much as I wanted to help, I couldn't. It is very complicated. So I suggest we leave it at that. The rest of Reaper squad had gotton up and began to walk out to their ship. Reaper 2 walked up to Reaper 1 and said, We need to go, the general called us. They then left the cantina.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 02:12 PM | #1842
Sabrina decide to stay in, a local hotel for the night. She did not want to head back, to the ship. As she may be spotted, though she did want know where they where going. She contacted da tilla de hutt, Hi this is sabrina, could you tell me where the republic base is. Da mooogga voorgra which roughly translated meant, yes but it going to cost you. It can be arranged, oh and I not the empire. Would like to hire you men, for mission at some point. For kow I also would like, some one to watch reaper squad from that base. Dammoga valoooga margoona salebourga. Which meant, Yes transfer the creds know, and you owe me a favour. Deal Sabrina smiled.

Shortly after some bothan`s, kept an eye on reaper squad.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 02:18 PM | #1843
Reaper squad then made it to their ship. There the general called them. Yes General. I need you men to meet up with Jedi master Mal at these coordinates. He is with the revivers fleet. He may need you to help him and the revivers to attack the empire. said the General. Yes sir. Reaper 1 then went to the bridge and took off. Hopefully this all works out. The rest of the men nodded.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 02:30 PM | #1844
Sabrina was informed, they left the planet. Sabrina then relised, it would be better this way. The slicer could get their names, and simply put it down. As part of the crew roster, for that ship. So they would been their, then just come back. It would not belong before, the slicer was back for drummond kass. With the agent, and the hutt`s have gven her a lot infomation. On the republic base, to make it easy to hack into.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 02:59 PM | #1845
Zarron then made it into his ship. He walked inside and looked at some bounties and mercenary jobs. He then saw one from the republic. It was a job that involved meeting up with a jedi master at some far end of the galaxy. He decided to take it so he took off and sent a message to the general that gave out the job saying that he will take it. The general then sent back the coordinates to the fleet.

icecreampants
11.12.2012 , 12:49 AM | #1846
Hadock stared for a moment at Graal then twirled the blaster pistol around his finger and holstered it. He smiled as he turned around seeing Rafeesh behind Ravna. Well then. I guess I can let everyone live just this once. He then walked out the door nodding to Rafeesh smiling and heading out into the hallway down towards the hangar.

Evelyn still reeled from being choked.. He can't be.. No way... That we just had Mandalore storm on our bridge... Like he owned us... I'll be...

Markos Sat around in the crew quarters as if he was waiting for someone. Surely enough a young chiss walked along his face scarred from shrapnel. He walked over to Markos and sat down. Ah you must be Markos. he said in a near whisper. Don't worry I'm on your side. The names Nerken Havoc.Imperial Intelligence. Seems your master requires a meeting with you. Above Kessel, Four days from now.I am to go with you. Markos smiled. whispering back. Time for an update eh? Darth Howl was always impatient with my schemes. He then stood up. Sorry boy, I do not know what you are talking about.Now let me attend to my other business. He said walking out of the room.

Ravna had been watching her brother to make sure he would not do anything rash. She had felt Rafeesh tap her shoulder once but brushed it off trying to stay focused. She did the second time as well still focused at the task at hand but soon after Hadock left the room she turned around running straight into Rafeesh. Sorry.. She said looking up realizing whom she had bumped into You made it! I'm so glad!. she said gleefulling hugging him tightly. Don't worry me like that!

MdLogan
11.12.2012 , 12:57 AM | #1847
Its quite alright. I made it back in one piece right? He said hugging her back.

Are you okay? Graal said running over to Evelyn's side. Wanting to make sure that she was alright.

HK had finished checking the ship and had walked back to the hangar. He knocked on the ship door, and said, Statement: Meatbag I have been unable to find my Master. I believe that he is on board one of the other ships.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.12.2012 , 02:50 AM | #1848
Keeper, let`s the agent in to her office. The agent hands over, the secure datapad. Keeper then enter`s a key, to decrypit it. After keeper read it, she said Take fixer four, with you. Their`s a revier spy who, owns lizard prawn brookers. It on the lower promande, they don`t know we know about it. Ask Lord Sabrina, to keep it that way. She then buzzed fixer four, to come to her office. You are to go with this agent, and help lord sabrina. How ever, you will not allow yourself to be deteceted. By the revier`s agent, inlizards prawn brookers understood. Agent and the fixer, both nodded. Before they left, I shall contact you soon, I need to contact darth howl. To apprise him, of whats happing. Until then just do planing and reco work, unless abouslty nessary. They both said in unison, Yes sir. Then left to spaceport, as they left keeper sent a message to darth howl. Explaing what sabrina has requested, and who`s involded. As she new the darth, had is own operation going on at the moment. Which she did not want to, get on the wrong side off.
Sabrina mean time had, planned her operation. She new where, the sis hide out was. She was getting ready, to get one of their laptops. For the slicer, when they got here. She went into force stealth and then, began to move pass the guards outside the compound. She then relised they had, a sensor door she have to pass next. She then turned round, and head back to, her fury she need to find way past the second door. To excute her plan, she then hit on the idea. That slicer could tap into, the local cctv and then see how and when they leave.

meanken
11.12.2012 , 03:25 AM | #1849
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Its quite alright. I made it back in one piece right? He said hugging her back.

Are you okay? Graal said running over to Evelyn's side. Wanting to make sure that she was alright.

HK had finished checking the ship and had walked back to the hangar. He knocked on the ship door, and said, Statement: Meatbag I have been unable to find my Master. I believe that he is on board one of the other ships.
Mean opened the ship door "Well, not sure what you want me to tell you. can you call him up? I have a holocom you can use if you are short one" he holds out his holocom

ToEasy
11.12.2012 , 08:36 AM | #1850
Zarron then made it to the fleet where he saw the reviver's fleet and the republic's fleet. He then got a call. Identify yourself. said the republic admiral. My name is Zarron. I am taking the mercenary job. Okay, you have permission to land. Zarron then flew his ship into the republic capitol ship.