Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 12:59 PM | #1831
Zarron still sat down. He had finished his drink so he put his helmet back on. Then he saw some Nar Shadaa police walk towards him. Great, just what I wanted. He then stood up with his riffle in his hands. One of the police said, You are under arrest. Not now I'm not. He then set his blaster on full-auto and shot down the police. He then walked over to the Bar tender and bribed him so he wouldn't call anymore police.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 01:02 PM | #1832
Sabrina looked on as, some mandalorian thug. Shot up the police, she new the hutt`s would not like that. Then looked to see, what reaper squad would do. As their action`s could curry favour with, the hutts.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 01:09 PM | #1833
Should we do something? said Reaper 2. I will go and talk to him but it isn't our jobs to handle these kind of things on planets that aren't allied with the republic. He then walked up to Zarron and said, What are you doing shooting the police?I'm not the one that is going to jail on this planet. I'm sorry but things are different here soldier. Well the next time I see you doing that then I will be sure to stop you. I'm sure you will. Now good day to you. Both of the men then walked back to their seats.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 01:13 PM | #1834
Sabrina thought to herself Bloody cowards, imperial soldier would took him down. She then sent a message to, da tilla da hutt. Saying some mandalorians, killed security in snake eyes cantina. She new only matter time, before some body turned up. She could not stand, unruly thugs like this mandalorian.
She could also not belive, the republic special force`s not taking him down. She was tempted to, just force crush him. Then have done with him, but the trooper`s would know who she was.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 01:20 PM | #1835
Zarron then saw some guards walk in and aim guns at him. Zarron then took out his riffle and began shooting down the guards. Reaper 1 then yelled at Zarron saying, Stop shooting now! Zarron then said, You can't do anything legally here. If you start shooting in a public place then you will get yourselves in trouble and the republic in trouble.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 01:32 PM | #1836
As the fire fight, breaks out. Sabrina knocks over her table, and pretends to cower behind it. Then sends a message to local, imperial major. Telling him, to speak to da tilla de hutt, and get permission to help. Then this republic squad can see, how real troopers fight. The guards mean time, throw in stun grenades at zharron.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 01:37 PM | #1837
Zarron then moved out of the way and shot at the guards more. He then began to run to the exit while he fired his gun. Once he made it to the exit he shot his gun a couple more times. I would love to fight you some more but I don't have time for this. He then fired his flame thrower on the ground in front of him so that he could slow down the guards. He then began to fly with his jet pack to his ship.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 01:45 PM | #1838
Sabrina then gets up from, behind her table. Then looks around, as most of the cantina hiding. Making sure they did not get hurt, by the flak. Cleaning droids then started, getting rid of the broken glass. Then servo droids, refreshed eveyone drink. Though some of the people started to, leave some fun just been takien out night. Sabrina decide to stay, and then walked over to trooper`s. Why did you not do any thing, she asked. the repear squad

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 01:52 PM | #1839
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina then gets up from, behind her table. Then looks around, as most of the cantina hiding. Making sure they did not get hurt, by the flak. Cleaning droids then started, getting rid of the broken glass. Then servo droids, refreshed eveyone drink. Though some of the people started to, leave some fun just been takien out night. Sabrina decide to stay, and then walked over to trooper`s. Why did you not do any thing, she asked. the repear squad
We are not authorized to fight in public areas that are on neutral worlds nor are we responsible for stopping bounty hunters, that's the local police's jobs. You can call us cowards but we aren't risking anything.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 01:55 PM | #1840
What ever Sabrina then, started to walk off. Then she turned and, saidThought you said you killed imps, here. she waited for a reply, before calling it a night.