Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 10:52 AM | #1821
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Did not think your alood to, it`s a neutral world. Though if I am going to have to wait, then may as well buy a bottle. She did look a little complex by the idea, drinking with the enemy.
We have our ways. That's all I'll say.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 10:58 AM | #1822
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
We have our ways. That's all I'll say.
With killing only? Is that why the imps party better? Sabrina said, she almost started to giggle.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 11:29 AM | #1823
With killing only? Is that why the imps party better? Sabrina said, she almost started to giggle.
You could say that. Meanwhile Zarron was on his way to Nar Shadaa. He needed to get his payment from a Hutt. After a while his ship had landed on Nar Shadaa and he began to walk to the hutt's palace. Once he made it he got his payment and left. He then took a speeder and went to a cantina to get a drink.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 11:31 AM | #1824
You could say that.
Sabrina replied Fair enough, so what that tattoo. I can see, on your arm? She decide she, may well ask.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 11:38 AM | #1825
Sabrina replied Fair enough, so what that tattoo. I can see, on your arm? She decide she, may well ask.
It's a Grim Reaper. It kind of fits my job. Zarron then made it to the Cantina. There was a long line but Zarron just walked in. A bouncer tried to stop Zarron but Zarron pointed his riffle at him so he decided not to stop him. Zarron then walked up to the bar and ordered a glass of water. Once he got it he sat down in the back and began to drink the water after he took off his helmet.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 11:42 AM | #1826
Fair enough, my name sabrina. So what you, called? At this point, sabrina tried to sence his empotions. Then also to work out, how strong his mind was.

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 11:52 AM | #1827
Fair enough, my name sabrina. So what you, called? At this point, sabrina tried to sence his empotions. Then also to work out, how strong his mind was.
My true name is classified. I am usually called reaper 1 or grim. Zarron then saw a group of republic soldiers talking to a woman. I wonder why republic soldiers are here. They must be special forces or something like that. thought Zarron.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 11:57 AM | #1828
My true name is classified. I am usually called reaper 1 or grim.
Well I call you reaper, as the night not that grim yet. Sabrina then finshed off, her drink. Then looked at trooper`s I am going to bar, I need a top up.

ooc: I never met zharron only met mal

ToEasy
11.11.2012 , 12:44 PM | #1829
Well I call you reaper, as the night not that grim yet. Sabrina then finshed off, her drink. Then looked at trooper`s I am going to bar, I need a top up.

ooc: I never met zharron only met mal
Alright, we aren't going anywhere right now though that could change anytime.

legolegion
11.11.2012 , 12:50 PM | #1830
Sabrina headed over to the bar, to buy her own drink. She thought republic troops, would atleast buy her a drink. Glass of, echani red. She asked the barman, she looked around. Then found a spot, away from the trooper`s. She little miffed by them, atleast imp troop`s new to buy her drinks.