Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.09.2012 , 09:52 PM | #1801
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
HK continued down the line of ships until it had completed about twenty or so ships. After that it walked back up to Mean and Zero. Statement: I have finished my objective for now.
Query: Are you sure you do not wish to try and repair my programming? You would have my services at your disposal.

While Rafeesh touched Ravna's shoulder again lightly. He wanted to see if she would notice.
Mean smiled as he got an idea "tell you what, droid. you go get your master and bring him here. I have an idea,"

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 09:56 PM | #1802
Statement: I will do as you say Meatbag. However do not get it into your head that I will obey every command you give.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.09.2012 , 10:06 PM | #1803
Statement: I will do as you say Meatbag. However do not get it into your head that I will obey every command you give.
"Oh, I would be dissapointed if you just blindly followed my every order like a dog, thats what my ship droid is for."

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 10:08 PM | #1804
Statement: I am going now. It said waling off.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.09.2012 , 10:20 PM | #1805
Statement: I am going now. It said waling off.
"Wait, you are ok wit it disobaying your orders?" zero asked as the droid walked out

"To a point. I much prefer the guy who spits in your face when asked to do something then just some boing old yes man. at least with the former things get a bit interesting."

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 10:22 PM | #1806
Statement: My Master has not proven his ability and until he does I am free to do as I wish.

meanken
11.09.2012 , 11:12 PM | #1807
Statement: My Master has not proven his ability and until he does I am free to do as I wish.
"heh, odd programing feture. you would think they had programed you things to be completly loyal to your master. not that I am complaining, of course."

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 11:22 PM | #1808
Statement: HK-47 made sure that that feature was on all units.

meanken
11.09.2012 , 11:27 PM | #1809
Statement: HK-47 made sure that that feature was on all units.
"I see. well, not getting anything done standing around, I thought you said you were leaving to get your "master"?"

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 11:45 PM | #1810
Statement: Understood I will go now. It then walked out of the hangar.