Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.09.2012 , 02:14 PM | #1791
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: It is amusing to me when I see meatbags fighting each other.
"Heh, same. always nice to watch two people fight one another and in turn show you both of their weaknesses and how best to kill them both."

suddenly, zero walked out of the ship "Mean, whats.....oh, hello there. what are you doing with the droid, mean? and....." zero walks up to the droid and starts looking him over "I don't think I have ever seen your model of droid before. what model are you?"

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 03:15 PM | #1792
Proud Answer: I am a HK-51, series model.
Historic Statement: The best assassin droids at the time, originally made for the HK-50 series, HK-47 made changes to our programming and activated us. Since then multiple meatbags have tried to use HK-51 units for their own goals.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.09.2012 , 03:39 PM | #1793
Proud Answer: I am a HK-51, series model.
Historic Statement: The best assassin droids at the time, originally made for the HK-50 series, HK-47 made changes to our programming and activated us. Since then multiple meatbags have tried to use HK-51 units for their own goals.
"Ah, yes, I do remember hearing rumers of your type of model, but this is the first I have seen of it."

"Oh, bit of a tip, you may want to stop stating what emotion you are going for every line you speak, keep it a mistery, much easyer to lie and such that way"

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 03:42 PM | #1794
Understanding Statement: I know, however my Master didn't touch that portion of my programming. I would need some changes to it in order not to do that.
Query: Are either of you capable of high tech circuitry and programming repair?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.09.2012 , 04:17 PM | #1795
Understanding Statement: I know, however my Master didn't touch that portion of my programming. I would need some changes to it in order not to do that.
Query: Are either of you capable of high tech circuitry and programming repair?
"I have picked up a few things in my time in and out of intel, why?"

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 05:59 PM | #1796
Excited Statement: You could repair my systems and change it.

meanken
11.09.2012 , 06:22 PM | #1797
Excited Statement: You could repair my systems and change it.
"Hmm....I may be able to....." mean leaned over and whispered something in her ear "Oh, thats not good. I diden't know that. well, we really can't do anything to you without putting our current buisness arangment with rafeesh in serious danger. sorry"

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 06:26 PM | #1798
Resignation: Understood Meatbag. This current discussion is terminated. Examination protocols engaged. The droid walked towards the next ship.

meanken
11.09.2012 , 08:59 PM | #1799
Resignation: Understood Meatbag. This current discussion is terminated. Examination protocols engaged. The droid walked towards the next ship.
Zero walked over to mean "Does he have any idea his droid is running around doing this?"

"I have no idea, but I really coulden't care. That is now my favoite droid. I am just going to sit back and watch."

MdLogan
11.09.2012 , 09:32 PM | #1800
HK continued down the line of ships until it had completed about twenty or so ships. After that it walked back up to Mean and Zero. Statement: I have finished my objective for now.
Query: Are you sure you do not wish to try and repair my programming? You would have my services at your disposal.

While Rafeesh touched Ravna's shoulder again lightly. He wanted to see if she would notice.