Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1771
Reassuring Statement: I am doing what I said. It didn't even flinch, not that it could. It stared back.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 08:03 PM | #1772
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Reassuring Statement: I am doing what I said. It didn't even flinch, not that it could. It stared back.
"You already gave yourself away, stupid droid. you have one last chance to awnser the qustion" mean reached inside his trenchcoat, preparig to grab his lightsaber and destroy the droid if it failed to give him an accaptable responce

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 08:06 PM | #1773
Truthful Statement: Alright Meatbag, I will answer you question. I am putting together a databse in my system to know weaknesses in ships.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 08:11 PM | #1774
Truthful Statement: Alright Meatbag, I will answer you question. I am putting together a databse in my system to know weaknesses in ships.
"there, was that so hard?" he removed his hand from his trenchcoat "Now, who do you work for? you one of the rakata's droids?"

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 08:14 PM | #1775
Statement: I do not work for the Rakata. I was rebuilt by my Master. His name was Rafeesh if my records still hold.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1776
Statement: I do not work for the Rakata. I was rebuilt by my Master. His name was Rafeesh if my records still hold.
"Him again. typical. getting tired of the damm ghost following me around, and now sending his damm droids after me."

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 08:24 PM | #1777
Statement: I was not sent by my Master. I am collecting information for my own database.
Condescending Statement: Meatbags, They all blame each other for things like this.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 08:31 PM | #1778
Statement: I was not sent by my Master. I am collecting information for my own database.
Condescending Statement: Meatbags, They all blame each other for things like this.
"funny thing, I am not really blameing a "meatbag" so to speak. unless ghosts are now made of meat or something. don't you know? I advise stabing your master next time you see him, you will find out quickly enouth"

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 08:32 PM | #1779
Statement: Unfortunately my programming does not allow me to kill my Master. Oh how I hate that term.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 08:35 PM | #1780
Statement: Unfortunately my programming does not allow me to kill my Master. Oh how I hate that term.
"heh, I feel your pain. had the same issue for years in imperial intelgence, forbiden to attack the dumbas*es in charge on pain of death. I am perfectly willing to stab him for you to show you"