Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.08.2012 , 12:30 PM | #1761
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay. Oh. Is the room that I messed up fixed or does that still need repairing?
"I think the droid fixed it. he was bored, apparently, and diden't have much to do, so he fixed it"

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 02:53 PM | #1762
Glad to hear that. I am most sorry for that.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 03:10 PM | #1763
Glad to hear that. I am most sorry for that.
"Eh, next time I will just send ten thousand volts of force lightning up your as*. ghost you may be, but I suspect force powers still work on you"

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 04:52 PM | #1764
That might work. It may not. I don't know yet. But thank you for the ride, I hope to fully repay it at a later date. He said getting up and walking towards the exit.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 05:03 PM | #1765
That might work. It may not. I don't know yet. But thank you for the ride, I hope to fully repay it at a later date. He said getting up and walking towards the exit.
"Hey, if you want to give me more credits, I am all for it." mean said as he walked out "Well, back to waiting around for something to happen then"

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 05:23 PM | #1766
It won't be that way for long. I wasn't thinking of credits, but I know you wouldn't mind extra credits. Farewell for now, Meanken and Zero. He said stepping away from the ship and walking to Hadock's room. Upon not finding them there he walked to the command bridge where he began feeling where Ravna would be. He was most relieved that she hadn't tried to follow him and left to the other ship. He walked up behind her and lightly touched her shoulder. He also wanted to see how Hadock would act in this circumstance.

Meanwhile HK-51 was tired of waiting for anything. It decided to go to the hangar and see what ships were there so that it could begin building its database on ships. It planned on knowing the weaknesses on as many ships as possible. It stepped into the hangar.

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 07:11 PM | #1767
HK walked towards the nearest ship and began looking at the outside hull, scanning for weaknesses. Statement: Note this ships is an Imperial ship. Prepare to update files with information.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1768
HK walked towards the nearest ship and began looking at the outside hull, scanning for weaknesses. Statement: Note this ships is an Imperial ship. Prepare to update files with information.
inside the ship, a beep went off "Someone is outside the ship."

"About time. I was getting bored" he walked over and opened the ramp, seeing the droid "odd. the hell you doing staring at my ship, droid?"

MdLogan
11.08.2012 , 07:39 PM | #1769
Deceiving Statement: I am collecting information to set up a roster. So that we know if someone is missing. It replied.

meanken
11.08.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1770
Deceiving Statement: I am collecting information to set up a roster. So that we know if someone is missing. He replied.
"Uh.....it's not really deceving if you outright state that you are saying a deceving statment. so, I am going to ask again" mean hops off the ramp and walks up to the droid to stare it in the face "What are you doing stareing at my ship?"