Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.07.2012 , 12:07 AM | #1731
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
No scams. I make sure to have the funding necessary to pay people like you. Bounty hunters I mean. The Revivers allow a certain allotment, to the people that they use as employers, to be used as an employment fee. But I doubt you are too interested in that.
he took the money "Ok then. we should be at the ship soon"

MdLogan
11.07.2012 , 12:09 AM | #1732
Good to hear. Sorry to cause the trouble.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.07.2012 , 12:25 AM | #1733
Good to hear. Sorry to cause the trouble.
"Dude, I just made 300k for playing taxi. stop pretending this was an inconvence to me"

legolegion
11.07.2012 , 01:45 AM | #1734
Captain markus, sent a message to darth vergas about what has happened. He waited for a reply, he also explained why sabrina did not contact direct. On secure channel, so no one could listen in. Sabrina in the mean time jump to, narshada. Their she landed in the republic sector, and got off. She reported to docking officer, officer asked I.d. please Sabrina waved her hand, You don`t need to see my I.d. The officer replyed I don`t need to see your id I am special forces team, of five men. You should spread that, as a rumor. Also wipe any, cctv footage of me. Well done men he replied as she left, he started talking about the special op team that just landed.
Then she headed out, to promanade dressed in a republic jump suit. Her first stop, was clothes shop. Where she took a new outfit, and told the owner she did not need to pay. Then told to burn, the the jumpsuit. Then she waited in cantina, for captian markus to arraive

Mean while back at the reviers fleet, an leuitenat goes upto Corruck Sir, some data scans of the attack. It seems all republic people survied, and that shuttle head to coursant. The republic maybe, behind this attack. Also we got the symic activty report`s, this could be very bad.

MdLogan
11.07.2012 , 11:02 AM | #1735
It might have been worse if the earthquakes had hit harder there.

Corruck took the report. Thank you lieutenant. You are free to go.

Vergas picked up the com he replied after hearing what had happened, Hmm. So she took a Republic ship and hyperspaced into the Rakata planet. Is that right?

Yes my lord.

Tell her that she has done a service to the Empire. However on a more personal note, she should try not to cause such catastrophes on planets that contain such objects and people. I hope enough of it survives.

Yes my lord. Right away.

Vergas shut off the com channel.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.07.2012 , 02:35 PM | #1736
Hadock saw a bright flash come from the window as the ship collided with it.Well that can't be good eh rust bucket? He said looking out the window.Merena, get up with Corruck see what we can do to help.. Ravna come with me we're gonna go get some answers from those idiots. He said storming out the room Ravna in tow. They boarded Hadocks ship and flew over to Graals cruiser. He rushed down the ramp and found the nearest officer. Who's in charge? Where is he?

General Graal... He's in the briefing room sir. The officer said not paying attention to whom he was talking to.

With that information Hadock went into a full on sprint to the briefing room, knocking a few of the guards at the door unconscious. He saw Evelyn standing in the room and in a fit of rage picked her up by her throat. What in the hell are you thinking?! What'd you send a cruiser into that planet for? He said his cybernetic hand slowly tightening its grip.

Evelyn choked out a few words.It...Was... Sabotage...I swear... as the words left her mouth Hadock threw her across the room Ravna prevented any damage by cushioning the fall with the force. Drawing his blaster pistol he aimed at Graal.Brother calm down... It could have been a spy...

Meanwhile Merena had managed to track Corruck down. Excuse me, But what's going on? Do your men require any assistance?

legolegion
11.07.2012 , 02:56 PM | #1737
Captain Markus finally arived on nar shada, their he made contact with sabrina. Lord Sabrina, I am in hanger bay 97. When your ready, come meet me here my`lord. Sabrina replied I head their know, but where not leaving yet. I need some time, to plan and here is good place. Tell the men, they can have some R&R here. After I return to the ship, but I need to adress them first. Certainly my`lord Captain Markus really liked, the idea of having some r&r here. It many delight`s, and it was neutral world. Which kept in check sith power play`s and, the pub`s soldier`s.
Sabrina made her way, to her fury. Their she address her men, You done me proud, please enjoy your self on this planet. Though their are two, condtion`s for you to obey. One no talking about your missons, your off work and thus it`s bad form. Two stay together, in one bar or casnio or anywhere else you want to be. The captain is in charge of you, and other than that have good time. Know get out here, before I change my mind.
Sabrina waited for them to go, she had quick talk about what darth vergas said. Then told captain markus If you find any, republic special forces here let me know. I need their unit number, and when they arraived. Other than thatenjoy your self`s, you earned your rest. Sabrina then head to her room, their she tried to sleep. But she kept on having vision of what she had done, she could not get out of her mind. Also she kept rembering some ghost, but could not place it.

MdLogan
11.07.2012 , 04:14 PM | #1738
Graal grabbed his own two blasters and aimed back at hadock.Stand down. The cruiser was not our doing. I assure you.

A ship was just sent into the planet. You could help my men with the rakata. They are working on getting the rooms ready for them.

meanken
11.07.2012 , 04:22 PM | #1739
It might have been worse if the earthquakes had hit harder there.

Corruck took the report. Thank you lieutenant. You are free to go.

Vergas picked up the com he replied after hearing what had happened, Hmm. So she took a Republic ship and hyperspaced into the Rakata planet. Is that right?

Yes my lord.

Tell her that she has done a service to the Empire. However on a more personal note, she should try not to cause such catastrophes on planets that contain such objects and people. I hope enough of it survives.

Yes my lord. Right away.

Vergas shut off the com channel.
Mean waved his hand dismisivly "If they had been harder, I would not have bothered touching down, just pop open the ramp and tell you to jump. Belive it or no, we do take these thing into account"

ToEasy
11.07.2012 , 04:26 PM | #1740
Graal grabbed his own two blasters and aimed back at hadock.Stand down. The cruiser was not our doing. I assure you.

A ship was just sent into the planet. You could help my men with the rakata. They are working on getting the rooms ready for them.
I could help by sending some of my men down to help though I need to stay here with my fleet.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu