Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.05.2012 , 09:58 PM | #1691
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Orders, Sir. I was sent from this ship to return to this ship. One of the Reviver's shuttles will come to pick you up in a bit. Sir.

Very good sir. I will await your arrival. Also sir I hope you don't mind but we have a lot of Rakata in our hangar.

I just hope that the planet can be saved. We need to stop the ship. While the Rakata had finished unloading the ship.

The Reviver's fleet launched the missiles. Which bypassed the shields and damaged the engines of the ship Sabrina was on.
"IDIOTS!" Mean, who trusted the republic about as much as he trusted a hungry wampa not to eat food placed in front of it, looked away in pure discust for a moment before turning back "I need to borrow your com a moment" mean had no intention of staying on the ship any longer then nessary

MdLogan
11.05.2012 , 10:02 PM | #1692
Okay Sir. He turned on the com.

The tractor beam brought the pods into the hangar, where all the Rakata and men were.

I can't put you in danger. He said placing his hand on her shoulder and looking her straight in the eyes. I can't put you or Hadock or Merena or Jot or anyone else in danger.

Meanwhile the Reviver's had sent shuttles to pick up the Rakata and their men.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.05.2012 , 10:13 PM | #1693
Okay Sir. He turned on the com.

The tractor beam brought the pods into the hangar, where all the Rakata and men were.

I can't put you in danger. He said placing his hand on her shoulder and looking her straight in the eyes. I can't put you or Hadock or Merena or Jot or anyone else in danger.

Meanwhile the Reviver's had sent shuttles to pick up the Rakata and their men.
Mean hit a few buttons, and a droid appeared "Master, how may I serve?"

"Droid, I want you to take the ship and bring it into the ship at these corrdnates, and have it ready for me. do try to hurry." he hung up "You, call your superiors and make sure they know my ship is on it's way, and not to blow it out of space."

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 10:15 PM | #1694
Ravna hugged Rafeesh. Fine then just be safe...Please... she said in almost a wimper.

Markos left the pod. He then set out to go find Graal and evelyn, whom had headed off to meet with Graal as well.

MdLogan
11.05.2012 , 10:25 PM | #1695
Right away sir. He said while turning on the com to a different channel.

Don't worry I will be back. He said teleporting to the ship that Sabrina was on. He felt the ship rock as the engines were damaged.

Graal made sure that all the doors were open for when Markos and Evelyn would arrive.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.05.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1696
Right away sir. He said while turning on the com to a different channel.

Don't worry I will be back. He said teleporting to the ship that Sabrina was on. He felt the ship rock as the engines were damaged.

Graal made sure that all the doors were open for when Markos and Evelyn would arrive.
"Good, come on zero, time to go collect our pay"

the two walked out, and started walkin in the direction rafeesh had walked, told to go that way by someone who had saw him leave

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 10:36 PM | #1697
Evelyn walked in flanked by two of her commando's Markos arrived a few minutes later What is it General?

Ravna stood motionless in the spot Rafeesh was as if she was waiting for him to just blink back.

meanken
11.05.2012 , 10:39 PM | #1698
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Evelyn walked in flanked by two of her commando's Markos arrived a few minutes later What is it General?

Ravna stood motionless in the spot Rafeesh was as if she was waiting for him to just blink back.
Mean and zero walked past ravna wthout even noticing her, mean in too much of a hurry to collect his pay and leave and zero too busy keeping up with mean

MdLogan
11.05.2012 , 10:55 PM | #1699
Sir orders? I am sure you are aware of our current situation.

Rafeesh walked through the hallways until he had reached the engine room. He stepped in and waited for someone to notice.

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 11:03 PM | #1700
Get the power core to the space station. Have it installed and await my further instructions..

Hadock and Merena found Ravna and pushed her to a nearby shuttle. This man said he;ll take us over to the Reviver's fleet. Lets go. The three climbed aboard and the shuttle lifted off and headed towards the Revivers fleet.