Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:05 PM | #161
Basically. However we also need you to try and make arrangements with the Wookies if at all possible. We are loading your ship with gifts. he is coming now. Excuse me, he wanted this to be in private. With that Corruck stepped out of the room. Then a figure in a cloak stepped in.
It is good to meet you in more favorable circumstances Meanken.I am sorry when I last saw your companion I was unable to learn her true name. Who do I have the honor of meeting?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 11:08 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Basically. However we also need you to try and make arrangements with the Wookies if at all possible. We are loading your ship with gifts. he is coming now. Excuse me, he wanted this to be in private. With that Corruck stepped out of the room. Then a figure in a cloak stepped in.
It is good to meet you in more favorable circumstances Meanken.I am sorry when I last saw your companion I was unable to learn her true name. Who do I have the honor of meeting?
Mean looked at the man, trying to place him

"My name is Zero. she held out her hand And you are?"

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:17 PM | #163
Rafeesh, So still using the name the Empire gave you. He shook her hand, with his own gloved hand. I have not met Meanken yet. It is good to meet both of you. He held out his hand, toward Meanken.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 11:24 PM | #164
Rafeesh, So still using the name the Empire gave you. He shook her hand, with his own gloved hand. I have not met Meanken yet. It is good to meet both of you. He held out his hand, toward Meanken.
"....you were there, on my first bounty."

Mean instintly drew his gun and aimed it at him "She tells me you people swore vengence on her for that stunt she pulled. give me one good reason why I shoulden't plant one in your head. and, just so you know, dont care how many armed people are on this ship. I will kill them all if I have to."

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:37 PM | #165
Yes I was. However I have long since gotten over my wish for revenge. Meanken you may fire if it would make you feel better. However it is not my suggestion. I do not want to hurt anyone. He kept his hand extended.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 11:40 PM | #166
Yes I was. However I have long since gotten over my wish for revenge. Meanken you may fire if it would make you feel better. However it is not my suggestion. I do not want to hurt anyone. He kept his hand extended.
"Mean....."

"Yes, yes. fine." he lowered the gun "I have my eye on you, buddy. you do anything to her, and you will regret it"

"So, what are you doing here? I thought you were working for the mandalorions."

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:46 PM | #167
After Mandalore was killed, many of the Mandalorians fell back into their old ways. Many of them joined back with the Empire. Others went with the republic and other are here. I am helping the best I can. My condition does not always allow for absolute perfect help. I had many adventures after our last meeting. We rescued Jot in case you are wondering. How about you? How have you been doing since we last met?

meanken
10.09.2012 , 11:50 PM | #168
After Mandalore was killed, many of the Mandalorians fell back into their old ways. Many of them joined back with the Empire. Others went with the republic and other are here. I am helping the best I can. My condition does not always allow for absolute perfect help. I had many adventures after our last meeting. We rescued Jot in case you are wondering. How about you? How have you been doing since we last met?
"We have been fine, doing what needs doing in the galaxy, you know? we have worked for nearly every faction at one point or another, be it small jobs or big. now, we are here, killing and scouting for these people, who we know next to nothing about."

legolegion
10.10.2012 , 12:16 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
If you insist. Tell the pilot to get the ship in the air. I will fly my ship in. said Zarron as he began to walk to his D-5 Mantis.
Sabrina got into the frigate, and as soon as she did they took off. They where soon in orbit, waiting for zarron to dock with them. Sabrina made herself comfortable on, the captain chair. she new zarron, would want it, but for know she had it.

ToEasy
10.10.2012 , 03:44 PM | #170
Zarron then docked his ship in the hangar. He then walked to the bridge seeing Sabrina in the captain's chair. I can see you have gotton yourself comfortable. Though You don't need to move right now Sabrina. I need to make a call anyways. Zarron then walked into the hall and contacted the leader of the Revivers. Hello, Right now Da tilla da Hutt isn't sure about the alliance so he is sending me and some of his minions to you right now on a frigate to get specifics on your group. I hope you don't mind. said Zarron on his comunicator.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu