Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 06:34 PM | #1671
Ravna rushed over to hhim kneeling down placing both hands on his shoulders. Whats wrong? Whats going on? she said in a concerned laden voice

Meanwhile Hadock and Merena rushed aboard a shuttle and sat down.

Evelyn made sure all her commando's were aboard and then followed them up.

Meanwhile Markos stowed himself aboard an empty escape pod cloaking himself so he could not be detected.

meanken
11.05.2012 , 06:53 PM | #1672
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Nothing at the moment. He said putting his hand lightly on her shoulder. But suddenly, he staggered back. He almost fell, then caught himself on a wall. He slowly sat, leaning against the wall. He put his head in his hands.

The shuttles landed. The one at Evelyn's position landed quickly, the pilot came running out soon after, Everybody on QUICK!!

The other shuttles soon opened the doors and men began yelling for everybody to get aboard. The Rakata began loading some equipment while the Rakata, genetics master, found Meanken. We are ready. The shuttles are here. Come quick.
"About damm time" Mean and zero turned and begain to follow the rakata to the shuttle

MdLogan
11.05.2012 , 07:24 PM | #1673
There is a sith I believe on the Republic fleet in orbit. Also there is another sith who has prepared one of the ships to hyperspace into the planet. We need to go now. He said trying to stand up.

Evelyn's shuttle picked off the ground and began flying back to Graal's ship. A com was turned on, Graal was sending a message. We have a problem, one of the ships has been set to jump to hyperspace into the planet. I have had the Reviver's fleet prepare to launch their special missiles.

The shuttles had almost finished loading, many of the Rakata were on board while there was a constant stream of rakata entering the camp. One of the shuttles awaited the last of the humans to board. While the rest lifted off and began flying to Graal's ship. The Rakata sat down in the last shuttle.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 07:40 PM | #1674
Well then quit loafing around let's go! She said helping Rafeesh to his feet and supporting him on the way to the shuttle.

Evelyn yelled back into the intercom. Alert the station have them fire the main guns at maximum power once the escape pods have been launched. They should be precise enough to be capable of not hitting the pods.

meanken
11.05.2012 , 07:40 PM | #1675
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
There is a sith I believe on the Republic fleet in orbit. Also there is another sith who has prepared one of the ships to hyperspace into the planet. We need to go now. He said trying to stand up.

Evelyn's shuttle picked off the ground and began flying back to Graal's ship. A com was turned on, Graal was sending a message. We have a problem, one of the ships has been set to jump to hyperspace into the planet. I have had the Reviver's fleet prepare to launch their special missiles.

The shuttles had almost finished loading, many of the Rakata were on board while there was a constant stream of rakata entering the camp. One of the shuttles awaited the last of the humans to board. While the rest lifted off and began flying to Graal's ship. The Rakata sat down in the last shuttle.
Mean and zero sat down next to the rakata "jeesh, everyone seems to be freaking out. what did I miss?"

MdLogan
11.05.2012 , 07:49 PM | #1676
I'll be alright. He said balancing then walking the rest of the way to the shuttle. He found two seat and kept one open for Ravna.

Okay, Graal out. The com shut off. He then tried to contact Markos. Markos, are you there?

There is a ship in the atmosphere that has been set to hyper space into the planet. This is one of the safest spots in such a case.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 07:55 PM | #1677
Ravna sat down beside Rafeesh. Just fantastic a ships gonna come blasting into the planet.

An aide on board the space station heard Graal. General Sir, Markos left a while back to over see the fight from his own warship. Seems it has been sabotaged we do not know of his safety at this time.

MdLogan
11.05.2012 , 08:00 PM | #1678
I hope that we can avert that outcome.

That ship is about to hyperspace into a the planet. There are a lot of pods that have been released is there anyway I can find him?

icecreampants
11.05.2012 , 08:06 PM | #1679
Yeah me to she said in a worried tone.

No sign of him yet sir. Begin gathering the escape pods he will be in one of them.

Several crew members entered Markos's pod not noticing the threat hiding in their midst the pod was soon jettisoned safely away from the ship.

MdLogan
11.05.2012 , 08:14 PM | #1680
Evelyn's shuttle landed on Graal's ship while more shuttles began leaving to pick up more Rakata.

While the last shuttle was almost at the ship.

Okay. The ship began tractoring in all pods.