Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 07:24 PM | #1631
Yeah don't worry bout it just finish the droid.

Hadock laughed. Maybe it won't try to go on a homicidal rampage this time.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 07:30 PM | #1632
I hope so. He said as he finished uploading the data. He then turned on the droid which looked around for a moment. Statement: I seem to have been reactivated.
Question: Who activated me?
He said not seeming to notice three that there were people in the room.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1633
Everyone stood silent staring at the droid.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 08:05 PM | #1634
I activated you. We are in need of your..unique... abilities.

The droid turned to Rafeesh. Excited statement: If this includes assassination, and killing then I will fit your requirements.

That will part of the job, yes. Now for now we need you to follow us passively. I will let you know when you can fight.

Confirmation: Understood master. The droid walked over to a seat and sat down.

Well that went better?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 08:16 PM | #1635
You could say that.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 08:21 PM | #1636
What would be your way of putting it?

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 08:32 PM | #1637
Three seconds shy of a disaster! Hadock joked.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 08:37 PM | #1638
Well at least he didn't try to fight. He said laughing at Hadock's joke.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 08:58 PM | #1639
So what now boss?

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 09:17 PM | #1640
Well for starts. We need to get a signal to the fleet. The field is down. Any ideas?