Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
11.03.2012 , 02:20 AM | #1621
Conrad lead sabrina away, from the rest of the refuge`s. He took her to his quater`s, finaly she thought I am out off, that area. As they walked, she asked conrad How many jedi, are on the ship. Just curiousty, I never met a jedi. Could you show me one later, perhaps He just grined May be, will see. They finaly goto his room, their she cleaned herself.
Then sat on his sofa, So when you on duty, next? She asked conrad, Oh not till tomorrow know, why trying to get rid of me. Sabrina quickly replied No, I just wonder how long I got you for. That`s all, honest Fair enough, so what to do. Know got me, then? he asked whilst moving over, towards her. Sabrina did not want that, How about giving me a tour, of the ship. Then afterwards, maybe if your nice. conrad quickly replied I am always, nice. He was a little put out, by this. Though he resigned himself, to have to atleast wait a little longer. He then took sabrina, on a tour of the ship. She was waiting to get near, engineering to make her move.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #1622
Ravna walked directly behind Rafeesh looking over his shoulder as he worked. Nothings wrong I just wanna watch.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 05:37 PM | #1623
Okay. He got back to the programming. He had added a program to make it less likely to attack straight off the bat. He also added some other information to help smooth the process.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.03.2012 , 05:47 PM | #1624
After a while being shown round, the ship. Also having to pretend to like conrad, who by this point she wanted to kill. She neared engineering, at that point. She smiled to conrad, and ran into engineering. She did this so, engineering cheif would make them self known. Oi, what you doing here? A tall man asked, in a republic uniform. Conrad quickly came in Erm sorry cheif, she with me.conrad tried to explained. That all sabrina need to know, sabrina then relised know is the moment to start her plan. She new she have to use the force, to be successful. She raised hand, and use force pursuade. I think it be good idea for you, to put ship into lockdown. Then transfer control of the ship here, what do you think cheif? ~The cheif replyed Yes, that would be good idea. The cheif headed over to controls, to start the lockdown. Conrad relised what was happing, but was too late. As he drew his blaster out, sabrina shocked and he was laid cold. The rest engineering, had no weapons of note. As the ship entered lockdown, and control`s transfered to engineering. Sabrina spoke If you want to surive this, don`t try anything. You are not my pray, though I may need your help. The cheif then turned to sabrina, and said Lockdown done, and I transfered control here. Wait why did I do that. Sabrina waved her hand,Because I asked nicely, who in charge of the droids?

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 05:47 PM | #1625
Oooh that looks interesting. Ravna said still overlooking Rafeesh's work smiling the whole time.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 05:49 PM | #1626
Yah its intended to stop it from just out right attacking, like what it almost did. Good job getting the situation under control.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 05:57 PM | #1627
Oh well it was nothing really. She said stuttering a few words.

Meanwhile Markos looked around the bridge as the crew began to panic. Sir we've entered lockdown all controls have been transferred to engineering! a crew member yelled pressing several buttons on her console.
Just calm down and contact engineering see what's going on. another crew member walked over to the intercom and tried to contact engineering. What's going on down there we've entered lockdown! Why?

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 06:57 PM | #1628
You okay? He said, as he stopped working and turned to Ravan.

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 07:08 PM | #1629
Yeah im fine...

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 07:21 PM | #1630
Are you sure?