Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 11:52 PM | #1601
The droid rounded on Ravna. Statement: My sensors indicate that there is only one other organic in the room.
Triumphant explanation: You identity must be Rafeesh then.
Threat: You will answer my question or you life will be terminated.

Rafeesh began coming up behind the droid and prepared to shut it off.

I am sorry for what the trainer did. He was trying to speed up the learning process because we are going to be leaving. The reason that he brought up images from your past is that it will help you learn to have peace. Now you are not the first to affected by our images. One man went mad after the seeing the past.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.03.2012 , 12:03 AM | #1602
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The droid rounded on Ravna. Statement: My sensors indicate that there is only one other organic in the room.
Triumphant explanation: You identity must be Rafeesh then.
Threat: You will answer my question or you life will be terminated.

Rafeesh began coming up behind the droid and prepared to shut it off.

I am sorry for what the trainer did. He was trying to speed up the learning process because we are going to be leaving. The reason that he brought up images from your past is that it will help you learn to have peace. Now you are not the first to affected by our images. One man went mad after the seeing the past.
"Hahaha, peace? sith may be mostly full of shi*, but they are right about one thing. there is no peace. not for me, anyway. if you had known the man, my father that is, you would have never even considered showing me him again in an effort to bring me "peace". The things he did to me were.....unplesent. most probably would have gone mad. some people would probably say that I am mad, in my own way. all your little vision quest did for me was make me qustion my relasionship with zero over there, to the point where I am considering leaving, or even killing her. so, thanks."

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 12:24 AM | #1603
Ravna lifted the droid off the ground. Stand down droid.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 12:33 AM | #1604
Not peace in that term. But peace in the term of mid combat having a clear enough head to make decisions and the ability to fight against the dark side. If you can overcome your father's treachery then you have the ability to control yourself. I am sorry for making you question your relationship. However if I may suggest, I think you are very well with her.

Rafeesh turned off the droid. Sorry about that. I should have warned you it is an assassin droid. At least we know it is working. Once I get the programs I need inside it, it should be a bit more friendly.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.03.2012 , 12:38 AM | #1605
Not peace in that term. But peace in the term of mid combat having a clear enough head to make decisions and the ability to fight against the dark side. If you can overcome your father's treachery then you have the ability to control yourself. I am sorry for making you question your relationship. However if I may suggest, I think you are very well with her.

Rafeesh turned off the droid. Sorry about that. I should have warned you it is an assassin droid. At least we know it is working. Once I get the programs I need inside it, it should be a bit more friendly.
"If I wasen't capable of focusing in the middle of combat, I would have died years ago, or was your trainer not happy with my preformence against his droids? as for zero.....are you sure? you don't think she is holding me back? you don't think she is a liabilty?"

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 12:38 AM | #1606
It's okay. Just next time make sure you know he doesn't try to kill us.

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 12:49 AM | #1607
Okay. He laughed lightly. He then pulled out a datapad and began pulling together the changes he wanted.

I believe that with a relationship like yours. Your partner will supply the thing that will help you in the end. She is trying to make you feel good even though she may not think what you are doing is the smartest thing. She encourages your decision or helps you make a better choice.

meanken
11.03.2012 , 12:52 AM | #1608
Okay. He laughed lightly. He then pulled out a datapad and began pulling together the changes he wanted.

I believe that with a relationship like yours. Your partner will supply the thing that will help you in the end. She is trying to make you feel good even though she may not think what you are doing is the smartest thing. She encourages your decision or helps you make a better choice.
"Heh....maybe you are right...she has been more suportive of this then I expected, thats for sure. So, there a reason you came by beyond having a talk about my personal feelings, or was that it?"

icecreampants
11.03.2012 , 01:01 AM | #1609
Merena walked in hearing the noise. Whats going on in here. Who needs killing?

MdLogan
11.03.2012 , 01:11 AM | #1610
We had slight technical difficulties. He said sarcastically.

To tell the truth, I wanted to make sure you were alright. If any ill effects had happened they would have happened by now, though there still is the possibility of them coming up so be careful.