Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.09.2012 , 09:14 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The General dropped Meanken, knowing he was defeated. He fell to his knees, bowing his head. You've won. I won't ask to be spared. Just make it quick if you could. Also please don't hurt any of my men. They have been totally loyal.
"No need to worry, your men are not my target. you are."

"Ya, they are not really worth the ammo. well, ok, knives don't need ammo, but you get what I am saying."

Zero swung her knives again, decapatating the general. she reached down and grabed his card, walked over to the main control panal, and swiped it, shuting off the alart and shuting down all the droids. "Shall we be off?"The two left the same way they came in, and returned to their ship, leaving the planet "This is Zero, calling corruck. The general is dead. we are on our way back to the fleet"

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 09:19 PM | #152
Good see you two soon. The credits will be ready.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 09:26 PM | #153
Good see you two soon. The credits will be ready.
the two arrive at the ship, and mean slaps the card on corruck's desk "At least this guy put up SOME sort of fight. enjoy."

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 09:33 PM | #154
Here you do 100,000 credits. Don't spend it all in one place. Now are you willing to help with a less interesting mission?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 09:34 PM | #155
Here you do 100,000 credits. Don't spend it all in one place. Now are you willing to help with a less interesting mission?
"sure, as long as you understand less interesting does not mean less pay. our usual rates apply here"

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 09:58 PM | #156
Ravna stood up from her seat. Mind if I go take a rest? I'm awfully overwhelmed at the moment.

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 10:26 PM | #157
Firstly, what are your usual rates? The 100,000 credits were for very important targets.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 10:35 PM | #158
Firstly, what are your usual rates? The 100,000 credits were for very important targets.
Mean stared at him blankly "When you saw our add, there was a list of prices for the services we usually provide. if you are too stupid to read, then I think we need to call this off"

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 10:50 PM | #159
Timing was of the essence. I am sorry for the inconvenience. He opened the add, for Meanken and Zero. Okay. Thank you. He shut it down and walked back to Meanken and Zero. We are willing to pay 25,000 credits for you to check the planet Kashykk, for any possibility of entering. Also we have someone who wants to meet you. He says you are old friends. If you are willing to?

meanken
10.09.2012 , 10:56 PM | #160
Timing was of the essence. I am sorry for the inconvenience. He opened the add, for Meanken and Zero. Okay. Thank you. He shut it down and walked back to Meanken and Zero. We are willing to pay 25,000 credits for you to check the planet Kashykk, for any possibility of entering. Also we have someone who wants to meet you. He says you are old friends. If you are willing to?
"That seems unlickly. I don't have many freinds, so the chances of you having one of them here are low, but bring him in for kicks."

"so, you just want us to fly to the planet and see if there are any ships there? a scouting mission, basicly?"