Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1581
Rafeesh put his hand into the connector pulling it out quickly when he got zapped. Makes you feel alive. He said jokingly again.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 09:21 PM | #1582
Oh haha. she said elbowing him gently and looking over at Hadock. She whispered to Rafeesh. You gonna tell him?

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 09:42 PM | #1583
Do you think I should? He said looking at her intently.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 09:51 PM | #1584
Ravna nodded putting a hand on his shoulder. Whats the worse that could happen. He's your friend it's not like it could change anything really.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 09:53 PM | #1585
He looked for a moment then as if coming to a decision walked over to Hadock. Hey Hadock you remember that battle wound that we talked about?

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 09:55 PM | #1586
Yeah what about it? He said calibrating the sights on his carbine for high precision.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 10:17 PM | #1587
You wanted to see it. Do you still want to?

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 10:25 PM | #1588
Only if you are ready to show it, I don't really care if I see it. Wouldn't want to offend you. He said tweaking the trigger.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1589
Well, I think it is time to show you. He pulled off the cloak, his white form glowing brightly. He waited for what Hadock would say.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 10:34 PM | #1590
Well... Thats a umm. Change. How'd that happen?