Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 07:52 PM | #1571
Sure would. Ravna said smiling and carefully installing the motors.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 07:58 PM | #1572
So you enjoyed building droids back at the jedi temple. Have you built any droid to come with you?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 08:02 PM | #1573
Ravna shook her head. Really haven't tried to do that.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 08:07 PM | #1574
Why not? He asked while preparing some hardening materials.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 08:15 PM | #1575
I dunno... Just haven't tried it out. Never occurred to me really. She said looking over connections in the motor.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 08:17 PM | #1576
Kind of funny when you think of something and it makes a lot of sense, but before hand it never really made any connection. He placed some of the material onto the chassis arms.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 08:23 PM | #1577
I guess so. she said testing one of the connectors to the motors. She recoiled back as it shocked her slightly. Yep that works.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 08:26 PM | #1578
Well good job you learned that one still works. Let's just put your finger into every single one and see if the rest work. He said jokingly.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 08:29 PM | #1579
You first! she said grabbing Rafeesh's arm playfully pulling it towards a connector

meanken
11.02.2012 , 09:01 PM | #1580
In mean and zero's room, the two had gone to sleep. Mean, however, was not exactly having a restfull night, due to one paticuar dream he was having. in said dream, he was back on hoth as a child, reliving one of his earlyest lessons on life in the white maw given to him by his father

"There is no room in our lives for pathatic emotions like fear, crying or aay of the shi* I have seen you doing, boy. It is long past time I harden you." he walks over to a sheet he has covering someting and takes it off. what in relalty had been a simple baby wampa was changed in mean's dream to zero's knocked out body."You see this woman, boy? kill her."

"No!" Mean yelled in a high pitched childs voice, causeing his father to walk over and slice means face with a knife

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME, RUNT!" he wiped the blood off on a black trenchcoat idetical to the one mean had "This woman is holding you back, boy. you were born to be a killer, it is in your nature. Now you even have the power of the force. but, do you really think you will ever reach your full potental chained to her? Do you really think she is ever going to truely accapt you for the killer that you are?" he grabs mean and drags him over to her, shoving a knife into his hand "Do it. kill her, and embrase who you realy are, a cold, heartless killer" wordlessly, mean held the knife over her, and was about to plunge it into her when he sudenly jolted awake. He looked over to zero, who was still sleeping. carfuly getting out of bed so he diden't wake her up, he walked over to the window, wondering what he should do.