Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.01.2012 , 06:36 PM | #1561
I'll handle the motors.

MdLogan
11.01.2012 , 09:42 PM | #1562
I will take the chassis then. He then pulled a part of the main body chassis and began reinforcing it. Can you guess what kind of droid it is? I will give you a hint, it isn't Rakata build, but it is old. He said pulling out a part of the head chassis, from the pile, it was an older HK-51 head.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.02.2012 , 04:35 AM | #1563
Sabrina started eyeing up the security, looking for one of them is supsectable. So she could expliot them, to get off this level. She saw one was, who was about twenty. Full of himself, his comrades took the micky out him. He was it, atleast he was human. Her first job was to catch his eye, so she wander near him. Looked at her hair, in a polished steel bulkhead. She looked like, she was trying to sort it out. The man came over to her,Having a bad, hair day. he asked jokingly. Yes sabrina replied And I smell bad, which is worse. Any idea when we getting some faciltie`s to wash? smelling bad bit was true, and she did want a shower. As you could save the galaxy, smelling bad. Yer you do, wiff a bit. He then quickly added I have smelt worse though, but then again not much. he said with a smile on his face, Oh thank very charming, arn`t you not. Sabrina said, in bit of a huff. Sorry, was only having a joke. How about I take to you to my quarter`s after ,and you can have a shower their. Sabrina smiled, inside her head. Oh and what you want, out of me. The man smiled, and said Just the plesure, of your company. Honest. Well then if defender of the republic, wants only that. Who am I to refuse, so my name sabrina what`s yours. The man replied Conrad, I am part of Thor company. After that she spent, the rest of his shifted. Having small talk with him, about his diffrent tour of duty. He did like to talk about, himself alot. Which it made it easy for sabrina, as she only had to smile and nod.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 07:01 PM | #1564
Ravna closed her eyes focusing on the motors with the force she lifted them up out of the pile and began disassembling them. They are built to be rugged... Thats for sure.

Markos's was growing tired of waiting.Of course we sent troops to the surface. So did the Revivers.What of it? He then turned to see one of his Jedi friends come to him. Sir, main reactor on the station is having an issue maintaining production rates what to we do? We hope Evelyns team makes it back with the Rakata power sources in enough time.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 07:06 PM | #1565
You got that right. He laughed, then he put the head down and began mending some damaged parts.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 07:13 PM | #1566
With all this increased armoring on it I'd say it was meant for relatively intense combat... She said as the motors whirred around her the wires being moved into appropriate connectors.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 07:17 PM | #1567
Yep, though this one never saw any of the combat it was meant to survive. He crashed in a ship awhile ago, with a batch just like him. He said while connecting parts of the chassis.

ToEasy
11.02.2012 , 07:18 PM | #1568
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ravna closed her eyes focusing on the motors with the force she lifted them up out of the pile and began disassembling them. They are built to be rugged... Thats for sure.

Markos's was growing tired of waiting.Of course we sent troops to the surface. So did the Revivers.What of it? He then turned to see one of his Jedi friends come to him. Sir, main reactor on the station is having an issue maintaining production rates what to we do? We hope Evelyns team makes it back with the Rakata power sources in enough time.
Well the revivers asked if you did. Anyways we are now allied with the revivers. Together we plan on destroying the empire once and for all. Maybe then we will have true peace.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.02.2012 , 07:23 PM | #1569
Oh really? she said as she gently lowered the finished motors one by one.

Marcos smiled Good less that we have to deal with then.

MdLogan
11.02.2012 , 07:34 PM | #1570
Yep. Some of the other ones are used as training for their force users. This one they identified as an Hk-51 unit, some of the other were Hk-50 so they can't tell what some of them are. This one was in the worst shape of the lot. They didn't need it, so they let me have this one. He finished connecting the last bit of chassis, and prepared to put the wiring with the chassis. Would you like to put the motors into the chassis?