Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.31.2012 , 09:53 PM | #1551
Mean, still conflicted about what to do, disided to revert to what he was good at to get his mind off of things, combat. he found his way back to the training room, and picked out a training target, and started sliceing it up with his knife, not giving a damm what anyone else thought, or if he was even allowed in here

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 09:56 PM | #1552
Oh I know. I just wanted you to know who to thank when we get out of here. They should be finished in an hour or so. Sound good? He said walking back to the droid and putting a part back on.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 09:59 PM | #1553
Oh I will be thanking them. Don't worry bout that.

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 10:24 PM | #1554
Good. Now anything you two need?He said as he continued putting together the droid.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1555
Ravna sat down next to Rafeesh watching him intently. Need any help?
While Hadock walked back into his room returning a few minutes later with a small tool box he sat down and began to work with his new carbine. Shame she hasn't been used yet.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 10:46 PM | #1556
Mean was still training with his knife when zero walked into the room "I knew I would find you here."

"I told you to leave me alone"

zero walked over to him "Mean, the rakata told me what you saw. it's ok, you can talk to me, I am not going to judge."

he was quiet a moment "He said I was going soft. that I was letting you control me like a dog. and, I can't say he was wrong"

"Mean, I don't control you. I never have, not since the days of intel. when is the last time I have ever told you to do something? did I get in the way when you wanted force powers, dispite my conserns? no." she walked over and put her arms around him "Just forget what he said. he is dead, what does he know? come to bed with me,ok?" Mean nodded and walked out with her

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 11:25 PM | #1557
Don't need any help. But you can help. You know basic droid repair? Hadock there are many weapons here you might like.

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 11:44 PM | #1558
I'd love to help. I used to fix all the temple droids for fun. She said in an excited tone.

Hadock kept to himself working on tuning different parts to his blaster.

MdLogan
11.01.2012 , 12:00 AM | #1559
Well, the main chassis needs big repairs. However the major internal motors and other such need repair also. Which would you prefer?

legolegion
11.01.2012 , 03:13 AM | #1560
As the refuge`s where being moved, Sabrina moved with them. She relised they where contained to, level one. She as they being sorted room`s out, she sliped into one of the rooms. Their she waited for the all fuss to die down, then when it over. She took a jumpsuit, given to the refuges. Then took off force conceal, and then hide her force sentivity. She then waited for an opertunaty, to get of this deck. Then into the main, parts of the ship. Her plan was simple, and would solve everyone problems. Except thoose on the ship, but that was a scarifice she was willing to make.