Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 08:34 PM | #1541
Greaaattttt. Hadock said walking over toward Ravna's now floating bed. Hey sleeping beauty wake up!! Hadock yelled startling Ravna awake as everything in the room crashed to the ground.

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 08:37 PM | #1542
So it was Ravna. You okay? He asked Ravna.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 08:39 PM | #1543
Mean eventuly came to a window that looked out to the forest, and stood at it, looking out. He started longing for the old days, when qustions such as those he was now asking did not matter, when life was a simple matter of kill or be killed. but the damm rakata just HAD to dig into his head. they just HAD to force idiotic medtation on him. mean sat at the window, just picuring a mental image of their forest, their intire world burning to a crisp.

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 08:40 PM | #1544
I'm fine... must've been dreaming... Sorry... she said in a daze.

Whatever it was please try to not, you know lift everything in the room.

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 08:42 PM | #1545
Its okay to dream. Was it a good dream?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 08:47 PM | #1546
I can't really... remember... she said still half asleep.

Your droid okay Rafeesh?

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 08:53 PM | #1547
It should be alright. If not I will fix it again. He made a quick look. Seeing the droid slightly damaged. He was not concerned with the droid though. You had a good rest?

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 09:09 PM | #1548
Why yes I did. Ravna said smiling a warm smile.

So what are we waiting on? What do the Rakata want with us right now?

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 09:20 PM | #1549
Were stuck. The field around the planet does not allow ships to enter. The Rakata have not been able to build ships. They are working on shutting down the field. They say that a Mean and Zero requested that it be shut down as soon as possible. Name ring a bell Hadock?

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 09:44 PM | #1550
Of course it does boss. But right now we really cannot do anything about them ya know?