Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.31.2012 , 01:23 AM | #1491
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Quite an interesting hobby. Are they worth keeping in your eyes? He said indicating both Mean and Zero.
"I see no reason not to"

"They did just come in handy" zero pointed out

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 01:26 AM | #1492
True. I think there is only one droid that we have left. But you might want to take a rest before taking it on. How about we try the meditation training again?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 01:30 AM | #1493
True. I think there is only one droid that we have left. But you might want to take a rest before taking it on. How about we try the meditation training again?
"uhh......fine, fine, whatever." Mean flops down in the same chair he was in earlyer, and closes his eyes "Hurry up and start"

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 01:32 AM | #1494
The Rakata began with the same image as before. Seeing if there was any change.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 01:40 AM | #1495
The Rakata began with the same image as before. Seeing if there was any change.
"You are just a runt, boy. you sit there and just let these things order you around like a dog. what happened to that firey temper you had as a child?"

icnore him, mean thought. he is not worth your time, and is dead besides

"Oh, I know what it is. it's the woman, isen't it? She has you tamed, doesen't she? you really are a dog! maybe I should have some fun with her, make her my own."

"YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HER!" Mean jumped out of the chair and once again fired a blast of force lightning at the ilusion

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 01:42 AM | #1496
The Rakata continued the illusion, while catching the lightning and absorbing it.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 01:50 AM | #1497
The Rakata continued the illusion, while catching the lightning and absorbing it.
"Aww, whats the matter? the little boy going to cry cause I took his plaything?"

"DIE!!!!" Mean drew his knife and started slashing at the ilusion

legolegion
10.31.2012 , 06:26 AM | #1498
Sabrina felt the shuttle touch down, she presumed it was on one of the republic ships. She could here the doors open, and refuges get off. Then she figured what would happen next, possibly a scanning team. Then ship looked over, to make sure nothing else was here. She decide to remain, hidden till the team came on board. After the scanning team, had finished. She could hear, a group of republic troop`s walking around, opening every thing up and checking everything. Till they came to the compartment, she was in. As they opened the hold, she could see atleast two of them, though could not see her. She used this moment, to slip off the ship. Then waited in dark corner, off the hanger bay till she could get out.

The scanning officer then got into comm, Sir the ship clean, we have talked to the crew. Apperntly they are refuge`s, from dantooine. What shall we do, with them? he asked.

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 10:48 AM | #1499
The Rakata stopped the illusion. He then waited for Mean to calm down.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 10:55 AM | #1500
The Rakata stopped the illusion. He then waited for Mean to calm down.
Mea put his knife away when the ilusion vanised, and stored over to the rakata, grabing him with both hands and lifting him into the air "YOU! YOU TRYING TO PLANT THOUGHTS INTO MY HEAD? YOU TRYING TO CONTROL ME BY USING STUPID LITTLE ILUSIONS OF MY PAST? HUH? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

Zero ran over and grabed mean"Mean, calm down!"

"GET OFF OF ME!" mean riped her hands off of him and shoved her away, turning back to the rakata and waiting for his responce