Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.09.2012 , 01:36 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The general stopped firing, he grabbed the detonator in the air. Perfectly catching spinning around so as to cause no residence and released it back towards Meanken. If you want a real fight, for I have the feeling you are itching for a real fight, let me get to the other end to the room. He then began edging toward the end of the table making it look like he was going to try and get to the other end of the room.
Mean managed to roll out of the way of the grenade, his trenchcoat getting a tad burned as Zero's missle destroyed the turret.

"Yes, I want a fight. allow me to bring it to you!"

Mean drew his two custom knifes, and ran accross the room, leaping over the table, and slicing at the general's head as he leaped over it

legolegion
10.09.2012 , 09:38 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Ok, though I'm taking my ship instead. said Zarron. By the way, what is your name?
She decide to use her real name Sabrina. I thought the hutt, wanted you take his ship? she held out her hand, to shake his. As she made her way, to the pirate frigate. Which was parked at the docking bay, next to zarrons.

ToEasy
10.09.2012 , 02:52 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
She decide to use her real name Sabrina. I thought the hutt, wanted you take his ship? she held out her hand, to shake his. As she made her way, to the pirate frigate. Which was parked at the docking bay, next to zarrons.
I trust my ship more than a pirate frigate. Plus I am not going to leave my ship here, even with the security systems on. said Zarron as he shook Sabrina's hand.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.09.2012 , 03:46 PM | #144
Well you could, always park it inside our ship. Sabrina laughed

ToEasy
10.09.2012 , 06:20 PM | #145
If you insist. Tell the pilot to get the ship in the air. I will fly my ship in. said Zarron as he began to walk to his D-5 Mantis.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 08:15 PM | #146
The general fired three shots in rapid succession. He let the knives hit him, while he dropped his gun and grabbed Meanken by the throat.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 08:22 PM | #147
The general fired three shots in rapid succession. He let the knives hit him, while he dropped his gun and grabbed Meanken by the throat.
Mean glared at the general with a look of pure hate, as he ramed his knives right into the general's eyes

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 08:45 PM | #148
The General gave out a yell of anger and began crushing Meanken's throat. He could not see, but he still had his grip.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 08:51 PM | #149
The General gave out a yell of anger and began crushing Meanken's throat. He could not see, but he still had his grip.
Zero, enraged at the general trying to kill meanken, hit a button, engaging a pair of wrist knives, and walked up behind the general, cutting off both his hands

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 09:06 PM | #150
The General dropped Meanken, knowing he was defeated. He fell to his knees, bowing his head. You've won. I won't ask to be spared. Just make it quick if you could. Also please don't hurt any of my men. They have been totally loyal.