Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Secret Stratagem


meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.30.2012 , 10:11 PM | #1461
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Well as far as I can tell. The lightsabers used by the jedi and sith, are not quite as easy to use. That right?
Mean sruged "Way I look at it, a lightsaber is only a longer, much sharper verson of a knife. not all that hard to get used to"

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 10:16 PM | #1462
Okay. Better droid coming up. He said turning on a different looking assassin droid. It looked at Meanken waiting for his move.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 10:16 PM | #1463
One simply won't be enough to suffice. It's a massive station we would require at least two to run at a minimum level.

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 10:20 PM | #1464
Trust me. One will give you a sufficient number to sample the power. You will have to choose what you sample. It will not give you everything. That will have to suffice.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.30.2012 , 10:23 PM | #1465
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay. Better droid coming up. He said turning on a different looking assassin droid. It looked at Meanken waiting for his move.
Mean ran at the droid, slicing with both of his swords, one from each side

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 10:26 PM | #1466
The droid walked up to Meanken as he slashed at the droid. Gripping Mean in a hug like position. Making it difficult to attack the droid.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 10:28 PM | #1467
Fine fine we will start off with one to run initial tests.

While Rafeesh tinkered with his droid Ravna tossed and turned her mind burning with visions of a chaotic battle where thousands were dying. She stood helpless and watched as they were all wiped out.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.30.2012 , 10:31 PM | #1468
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The droid walked up to Meanken as he slashed at the droid. Gripping Mean in a hug like position. Making it difficult to attack the droid.
Meanken bashed his head against the droids head, in an effort to disrupt the droid's systems long enough to get free

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 10:36 PM | #1469
You will not be disappointed by the results. You will actually wish you had never collected the tech. I will have one brought here. He then walked out of the room.


Rafeesh had quickly gotten the main core to a workable condition. When he noticed Ravna tossing, he quickly walked over to her and lightly held her hand hoping to calm her down.


The assassination droid did not even flinch, instead it tightened its grip.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.30.2012 , 10:42 PM | #1470
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
You will not be disappointed by the results. You will actually wish you had never collected the tech. I will have one brought here. He then walked out of the room.


Rafeesh had quickly gotten the main core to a workable condition. When he noticed Ravna tossing, he quickly walked over to her and lightly held her hand hoping to calm her down.


The assassination droid did not even flinch, instead it tightened its grip.
Mean moved his leg in a sweeping motion in an effort to take the droid off it's feet, or at lest unbalance it so he could get the upper hand