Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.30.2012 , 09:28 PM | #1451
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The trainer then pulled out his droid control. He then activated a droid. Before it attacked he said something. This is closer to what I believe was called an assassination droid. The droid pulled out a rifle fired a few shots then began trying to maneuver behind objects and continually moving.
Mean quickly ran at the droid, blocking and dodging the various shots, and ran up and swung at the droids head

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1452
Well we were sent here by our benefactor to obtain several power cores for use in what remains of something your people used to call the Star Furnace. We found most of it and have modified it to work with our technology however... It won't run at full capacity without your power sources. We heard there was some in nearby temples...So we want permission to go get them

Ravna smiled gripping Rafeesh's hand tighter. Don't leave me yet.... she said as her eye lids drooped lower and lower.

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 09:34 PM | #1453
I won't. He said not leaving his seat.

I don't think you would understand what you are trying to turn back on. The machines of our ancestors were rarely used for a single purpose. I would suggest that you destroy such a weapon. Or at least deliver it to someone who knows its uses.

The droid grabbed Meanken's arm and twisted it back, trying to cause him to drop the blade.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 09:36 PM | #1454
Corruck turned to Mal. He had just finished his own holo call. They are willing to work with the Republic. As long as they grant them a few requests. One that the planet currently owned by the Empire will become the Rakata's. Two if any of your planets wish to join the Rakata's Empire, they be allowed to do so, and vice versa. You will accept any planets that wish to join the Republic, no matter their past history. Anything wrong with those?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.30.2012 , 09:42 PM | #1455
I won't. He said not leaving his seat.

I don't think you would understand what you are trying to turn back on. The machines of our ancestors were rarely used for a single purpose. I would suggest that you destroy such a weapon. Or at least deliver it to someone who knows its uses.

The droid grabbed Meanken's arm and twisted it back, trying to cause him to drop the blade.
Mean lanched a kick at the droids head, quickly following it up with his other blade

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 09:45 PM | #1456
The droid fell from the kick, and the blade smashed its head.Good job. That any difficult?

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 09:46 PM | #1457
We understand the risk's. We have no other option but to take them in order to assure our victory.

Ravna smiled bigger Good... You know... I think... I... Lo... a soft snore cut off the last of her sentence.

meanken
10.30.2012 , 09:51 PM | #1458
The droid fell from the kick, and the blade smashed its head.Good job. That any difficult?
"No, I have been fighting with swords and knives my whole life. this is the easy part"

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 10:02 PM | #1459
I think we may be able to provide one power source not enough to power the entire thing just enough to give you a sample of what it is capable of. Would that work alright?

Rafeesh was unsure what she was going to say. However he was not to concerned. He was sure that all would clear up, in its time. He would not ask what she was going to say, he expected her to finish when she was ready. Meanwhile he sent a message to one of the Rakata tech masters, asking if he could have a droid. After a quick talk a Rakata walked in silently and placed it gently on the floor. He slowly put Ravna's hand onto her covers. Then quietly walked over to the droid and began working on the broken down, pile of droid bits.

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 10:04 PM | #1460
Well as far as I can tell. The lightsabers used by the jedi and sith, are not quite as easy to use. That right?