Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 08:52 PM | #1441
Men. The Rakata troops led them to a large room. You will find everything you need has been placed in its spot in this room. We will be with you shortly. They gave Evelyn's group time to adjust.

It can be. But I always know that somewhere out there in the galaxy my friends are alive and well. That brings warmth to my heart. Hadock, Jot, Nara, you, Kregan...the list goes on.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 08:52 PM | #1442
Does it look like we're attacking yet? Markos said sarcastically.

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 08:53 PM | #1443
Sure. He stood up quickly and pointed at a large stone. Try this one. We will start with this then we will go onto more interesting things to do. Okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.30.2012 , 08:57 PM | #1444
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sure. He stood up quickly and pointed at a large stone. Try this one. We will start with this then we will go onto more interesting things to do. Okay?
"Fine" Mean walked over to the stone, focused on it, and lifted it up "Happy? Have I lifted enough stones yet?"

ToEasy
10.30.2012 , 08:57 PM | #1445
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Does it look like we're attacking yet? Markos said sarcastically.
No it doesn't, and keep it that way. He then ended the transmission.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 08:59 PM | #1446
You can never lift to many stones. He said jokingly. Then more seriously, That is good for now, how about more droids? He asked throwing two different swords to Meanken.

meanken
10.30.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1447
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
You can never lift to many stones. He said jokingly. Then more seriously, That is good for now, how about more droids? He asked throwing two different swords to Meanken.
Mean grined as he caught the swords "now we are talking."

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1448
Oh... But they don't know... yet. Ravna said slowly falling asleep.

Evelyn and her squad settled down and waited.

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 09:17 PM | #1449
The trainer then pulled out his droid control. He then activated a droid. Before it attacked he said something. This is closer to what I believe was called an assassination droid. The droid pulled out a rifle fired a few shots then began trying to maneuver behind objects and continually moving.

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 09:19 PM | #1450
Shh... You need sleep, everyone needs sleep at some point, not everyone gets it. So take it while you can. If anything happens I will awake you. He said soothingly trying to help her fall asleep.

Soon after Evelyn and her men entered the room, one of the Rakata leaders walked in. So you are from the Republic. We have heard quite a few things about you. What is your purpose here?