Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 08:15 PM | #1431
Well that doesn't sound good.. Ravna said in a concerned tone. You're tired all the time you poor thing.

Evelyn shook her head We appreciate the offer but our stay here cannot be drawn out to long we are expected back in Republic space very soon by our leaders.

ToEasy
10.30.2012 , 08:15 PM | #1432
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Many ships. Some of the ship we haven't found yet, but most we have been able to save the crews.

I think that would work. I will check with my leaders. If you could take the other Republic fleet with you, the one over there. He said pointing to the Five's fleet. They said that they were for the Republic. They seem to have been more vicious in their attacks. They said that they were looking for the Rakata power sources on the surface. I had not realized that the Republic would build weaponry that they could not use their own sources. When did that start?
I have no idea on what they are doing. Also to add, the jedi know about the corruption in the senate so together we could help reform the republic into something better and make it so it isn't corrupt. I think that would be better than completely destroying it. With all of us, we can finally bring peace to the galaxy though I highly doubt the sith empire would want to go through this so we would have to defeat them. I am glad you have finally considered working with us and hopefully your leaders think the same.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.30.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1433
Many ships. Some of the ship we haven't found yet, but most we have been able to save the crews.

I think that would work. I will check with my leaders. If you could take the other Republic fleet with you, the one over there. He said pointing to the Five's fleet. They said that they were for the Republic. They seem to have been more vicious in their attacks. They said that they were looking for the Rakata power sources on the surface. I had not realized that the Republic would build weaponry that they could not use their own sources. When did that start?
"So, where are the crews? i have not seen anyone yet here who is not one of you."

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 08:24 PM | #1434
I will talk with them once you pull that other fleet away. Okay?

Just one of the things that I sacrifice to be with the ones I know and care for. Small price to pay if you ask me.

Sorry then but we have been working on something important and are unable to enter the temples. Once we have finished with the object then we can help you leave the planet.

Most of them have either left against our wishes or have died. Some of the ones who died, were training with the powers we gave them similar to you.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.30.2012 , 08:28 PM | #1435

Just one of the things that I sacrifice to be with the ones I know and care for. Small price to pay if you ask me.

Sorry then but we have been working on something important and are unable to enter the temples. Once we have finished with the object then we can help you leave the planet.

Most of them have either left against our wishes or have died. Some of the ones who died, were training with the powers we gave them similar to you.
I will talk to them but to be honest I have no controll over that fleet. Though I will do everything in my power to stop them. Mal then contacted the other fleet. Hello, this is Jedi Master Mal Verrick ,and I would like to ask you to move your fleet away. Currently I am trying to negotiate with the revivers ,and we do not need you attacking.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.30.2012 , 08:32 PM | #1436

"What killed them, the ones who you gave force powers?"

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 08:34 PM | #1437
Some would go mad, and begin killing others. We were forces to take them out. Others died of the power itself. Either way we wished it had not happened.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 08:46 PM | #1438
Evelyn sighed knowing she could now waste much timeWell... I guess our stay could be prolonged... For extenuating circumstances...

But you must get lonely being... well you know... different...

Markos laughed at Mal We are giving you time to negotiate Jedi. We won't be going any where trust me.

ToEasy
10.30.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1439
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Evelyn sighed knowing she could now waste much timeWell... I guess our stay could be prolonged... For extenuating circumstances...

But you must get lonely being... well you know... different...

Markos laughed at Mal We are giving you time to negotiate Jedi. We won't be going any where trust me.
Just don't attack. said Mal.

meanken
10.30.2012 , 08:49 PM | #1440
Some would go mad, and begin killing others. We were forces to take them out. Others died of the power itself. Either way we wished it had not happened.
"Oh, don't worry zero, I am not about to die. are we going to contnue with the training then?"